Anndi's Luggage: Manic Monday - the BLOW edition..
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Friday, March 02, 2007

Manic Monday - the BLOW edition..

After some fast and furious e-mailing that occured this weekend between some crazy people Meri, Travis, Julie -yes.. you too, Vinny (bad bad man LOL.. please don't ever change bwahahaha) and poor Dana our Queen who was subjected to our wild and crazy ways (I could think of worse things to be subjected to.. really...) I almost went the way of the obvious for this Monday's Manic assignment...

I know.. you're expecting a dissertation on one of the most wonderful tools given to man... the leaf-blower!
What? Not what you thought?

Well... as I am always willing to throw a curve ball (ugh.. baseball talk.. I blame The Couch)...

My use of the word BLOW... well a variant...

So I saw this and it blew me away!




Well... don't that beat all.

Thank to all the sweet people who dropped by and shared their thoughts about my Friday Funk... I'll answer each and everyone as soon as I can but I must say I appreciate the concern, the support and especially that you took the time to really think about my little rant (except Matt-man.. who was too busy thinking of a big juicy lovely braised piece of beef....... how's that lent project thingy coming along?)

OOOOOH!!! I have a double topic..




Things that might make Matt-man blow his lent project thingy... bwahahahahahahahahahaha!








Duck of the Irish?





I have officially 'De-funkified' as Matt-Man put it!


Love you all more than my luggage!
Hugs, smooches and gropes!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Comments on "Manic Monday - the BLOW edition.."

 

Blogger Schmoop said ... (3:52 PM) : 

I am so glad that you have defunkified...And if it is at my expense so be it Anndi. By the way, my Loosemeat Sandwiches are much better than Maid-Rites and I ahve the recipe to prove it. Cheers and welcome back from the funk.

 

Blogger Mo and The Purries said ... (4:17 PM) : 

Glad you're defunkifying.
And torturing the Matt-man.
Anyone who can tease Matty with many meat references is a brilliant babe in my book!!!

cheers,
Manic Mo

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (4:41 PM) : 

Matt-man

Your comment was just what I needed.. that and the shoes I bought yesterday. Perfect for spending time in the kitchen.

Mo

Thanks dear.. you inspire the wench in me LOL

 

Blogger Schmoop said ... (4:47 PM) : 

I'm glad to know that I am as helpful as a new pair of shoes. It warms me to the sole...Mo, please dont offer her further encouragement.

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (4:54 PM) : 

Now Matt, don't be a heel... you enjoy the wench just as much as you long for the meat.. juices dripping.. steamy.. hot...

I just might post a picture of the inspirational shoes.. after I come back from my trip.

Mo, don't listen to him. You are a God amongst men. A true Pharaoh!

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (4:57 PM) : 

OOOO MEAT MEAT MEAT MEAT

have to wait until I get home to comment on the video since I can't see it here...

Did I mention MEAT?

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Wait....................eeeeeeeeeeeeek

Backing up...

Someone say shoes????

The hell with the meat.. If these shoes have heels and show feet then i am in for a treat...

Show Show Show

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (5:09 PM) : 

Vince

Yes.. I said shoes..

with heels... and feet in them...

Seems there's one vote for me to show the shoes... I think I'll keep a tally..

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (5:22 PM) : 

can we vote more than once?

SHOES


SHOES


SHOES


SHOES

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (5:57 PM) : 

Yay!!! So glad you de-funkified and joined in the fun!!

OOOOOOO

SHOES!

 

Blogger Julie said ... (6:55 PM) : 

Ohmygoodness what a video....I was a little concerned about the O.N. John outfit and then I started thinking about her and her dog and peanut butter...I just can't go back there!

ARGH!!!!

 

Blogger Desert Songbird said ... (8:19 PM) : 

Wow - dogs, meat, and shoes all in one post! What's a girl to do?

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (9:34 PM) : 

Great video and lovely meat dishes!! If Matt's mouth isn't watering, and if he isn't seriously considering BLOWing off the meatless days, well he's a better man than me.

I may have to BLOW on down to the local bbq!!

Glad you're defunked!

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (9:36 PM) : 

Yeesh!!

Shoes with heals and feet???

Show the shoes baby!!!!

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (10:20 PM) : 

OOOOOOOOO great video.. always glad when i come back to see them... you find the most interesting videos and audios dear ...

must be a real talent...

ok..
i am not sure i have told you this but

SHOW THE SHOES

 

Blogger Crazy Working Mom said ... (10:32 PM) : 

We all need that Defunk sometimes! :)
Glad you're all better now.
Great Manic Monday post.

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (12:34 AM) : 

Came by to see if the shoes had showed up yet and realized I had not commented on the most important part of your post.. silly me...

CURVE BALL!!!! You are talking baseball! There is hope for you girlfriend!

See... now High Heels and baseball.. NOTHING BETTER

 

Blogger Jonathan said ... (1:34 PM) : 

Geez, I get all hot and bothered reading the topic "Blow"...only to see it's not what I was thinking! What a buzzkill! >:(

 

post a comment