Anndi's Luggage: He huffed and he puffed... yeah.. he's on something...
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Thursday, March 01, 2007

He huffed and he puffed... yeah.. he's on something...



Uncle Chris?


Love you all more than my luggage!
Hugs, smooches and gropes!


Labels: , ,

Comments on "He huffed and he puffed... yeah.. he's on something..."

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (8:23 AM) : 

LOLOLOL

YUP

 

Blogger Julie said ... (10:47 AM) : 

Oh my! LMOO!!! I want his sweater!

BWAHAHAHAHA!

 

Blogger Piacere said ... (12:27 PM) : 

OMG...I just love Christopher Walken!!! Every time I see him, all I can think about is when he played Captain Koons in "Pulp Fiction"...remember the story about the watch??? BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

HSGR!!!

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (12:41 PM) : 

ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Sitting here waiting for page to load completely and I realize it is a video and you know I CAN'T SEE VIDEO'S here at work!!!
Will let you know what i think later this evening...
kisssssssssssssssssss

 

Blogger Meribah said ... (3:00 PM) : 

Heeheehee! I thoroughly enjoyed that, especially the references to pork...even though I don't particularly care for pork. The piggies would be safe from me! LOL

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (9:29 PM) : 

OK, as promised.. I am back.. and OH Man, Chris.. share some of that stuff, cause it is dry here in Memphis...

The funniest part of that whole story

THE SWEATER... WHERE DID HE GET THAT SWEATER... The sweater should burn not the wolf!!!!!!!!

 

Blogger Lee Ann aka Dixie said ... (9:45 PM) : 

OH. MY.... LMOO....

too funny!!!

 

Blogger Twyla said ... (8:38 AM) : 

Christopher Walken is such a freak. I love it! LOL

 

Blogger Jonathan said ... (8:56 AM) : 

I can't really look at Walken without having the SNL flashback:

"I gotta have more cowbell!"

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (9:05 AM) : 

Turn

What a freak LOL

Julie

The sweater is something ain't it?

Pia

Loved him in Pulp Fiction.. yup yup!
HSGRRRRRRRRRRR!!!
See you in Bham baby!

Bond

kissssssssssssssss!

Meri

LOL I thought the pork reference was a hoot also.. LOL

Bond

Welcome back LOL! I can't get over the sweater either ..

Dixie

Glad it made you laugh sis... Hope Tony's better.

rub rub rub

Twyla

He is the freak by which other freaks are measured... yup!
(loved the giggle video... sent Bond to see it *wink*) - I'll be over later, couldn't comment the other night .. got error messages.

Jonathan!

Hey you.. LOL.. SNL.. classic!

 

Blogger Coco said ... (10:24 AM) : 

Lol. Loved Chris Walken ever since the Dead Zone. This, however, is classic! That sweater is the real kicker though ... should be zoned hazardous waste ...

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (10:47 AM) : 

Coco

Glad I made you laugh... That sweater definitely is hazardous materials... I may have to put it in an isolation chamber.
I think if there was any intelligent life out there.. and we sent it in a space probe, they might consider it offensive enough to attack LMOO!

LOL

 

post a comment