Anndi's Luggage: Wordless Wednesday - Take this Job and Shove it
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Wordless Wednesday - Take this Job and Shove it







Love you all more than my luggage!
Hugs, smooches and gropes!

Labels: , , ,

Comments on "Wordless Wednesday - Take this Job and Shove it"

 

Blogger Meribah said ... (5:32 PM) : 

Aaaaand the point of posting the safe combination for all to see is...??? LOL

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (8:27 PM) : 

Hm...either that or it's the manager's measurements!

 

Blogger Dan said ... (8:54 PM) : 

I'd like to shove my job too. But I'm not sure where to shove it. I hate littering.

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (10:10 PM) : 

bwahahahahahahahahahah

brilliant.. I just love it...

Great find baby

Smooch love ya

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (10:46 PM) : 

Meri...

Hehehe.. I wonder... *wink*

Dana

LMOO very funny Dana.. love the smartass side.. Hugs

Dan

Aren't you an environmentally responsible guy!!!
Love ya sweetie.

SMOOCH

Bond baby!

Thank you! Thank you very much!
*bows and oops* hehehe *wink*

I tell you... there have been a few days lately LOL

Smooch love you too sweetie!

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (8:18 AM) : 

Too funny-where do you come up with this stuff!

 

Blogger Julie said ... (10:48 AM) : 

Now all we need is the address!

Too funny!

 

Blogger Lee Ann aka Dixie said ... (7:43 PM) : 

buwhahahahahaha.... have seen this before and loved it...

Smooches!!!

 

post a comment