Anndi's Luggage: Wordless Wednesday - the end of the rainbow...
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Wordless Wednesday - the end of the rainbow...


Labels: , ,

Comments on "Wordless Wednesday - the end of the rainbow..."

 

Blogger Julie said ... (10:09 AM) : 

Hmm really? Well I s'pose if you REEEEEEALLY have to go!

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (10:27 AM) : 

LOLOLOL Who wants 'that' pot of gold LOLOLOL

 

Blogger Maryfly said ... (10:52 AM) : 

nice pic sweetie! oh and love what you've done to the place!

HSGR

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (11:05 AM) : 

Clay babe!

Thank you sweetie.
*pats seat* Why yes there is, come sit by me luv... ;)

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (11:06 AM) : 

Flygirl!

I just wonder where the leprechaun is...

Vince did a great job.. he's a wiz with this stuff!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (11:45 AM) : 

Ohhhhhhhh purty!

 

Blogger Empress Bee (of the high sea) said ... (11:46 AM) : 

well that's a pot of gold! ha ha

smiles, bee

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (12:09 PM) : 

Busy..

Now I don't know whether I should go look for the end of the rainbow or run off in the opposite direction!

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (12:11 PM) : 

Bee

Potty humour.. hehehe

hugs

 

Blogger Coco said ... (1:20 PM) : 

Wow, nice decorating job, Anndi. I'm back, for better or for worse. I missed you. Trying to get my groove back.

 

Blogger Angell said ... (1:24 PM) : 

LMAO - love it.

Love the new look girl.

(hauls luggage over from the Secretz, and puts it on the bus)

So where we going?

 

Blogger Jonathan said ... (1:44 PM) : 

Pot of gold in the sh#tter? Oh, well, who said it had to be an a wooded area? :-o

 

Blogger Twyla said ... (2:17 PM) : 

Oh, so THAT'S what is at the end. I guess I won't be chasing anymore rainbows. LOL
I love the new look btw. :-)

 

Blogger Meribah said ... (4:43 PM) : 

Heeheehee! Um, I'm not sure my gold lust is great enough to go lookin' in there...well, maybe if I wore a gas mask...and a haz-mat suit! LOL

 

Blogger Desert Songbird said ... (7:13 PM) : 

Well, it's a pot of somethin'!

Love the new look, Anndi. Sorry I haven't been keeping up, but it's been a crazy few days. Now things are slowing down (a bit).

Later, babe!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (7:24 PM) : 

ROTFLMOO!

 

Blogger Lee Ann aka Dixie said ... (9:38 PM) : 

I want that POT OF GOLD!!!!

A few months ago Tony said he came home and there was a rainbow ended in our front yard. Can you believe that he didn't start digging...

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (10:17 PM) : 

Well, if I were a leprechaun and I wanted to secure my gold against treasure hunters.....

 

Blogger I blinded you with Science! said ... (10:18 PM) : 

Everyone's profiles look the same now...

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (10:30 PM) : 

LOL OK, with my luck that is exactly what would be at the end of the rainbow!

 

Blogger Tisha! said ... (5:18 PM) : 

Somewhere over the rainbow, I find you! mouaaaaah

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (2:07 PM) : 

Ooooooo nice pic *snarf*

 

Blogger TopChamp said ... (6:41 PM) : 

beautiful pic... (and with my hatred of work right now I'd gladly dig through sh't for gold enough to quit...)

 

Blogger Dan said ... (2:58 PM) : 

And at the end of the rainbow is ... luggage? :)

How's it going Anndi?

 

Blogger Tisha! said ... (4:09 AM) : 

cherie je pense a toi! Avec amour!!

 

Blogger Gail said ... (11:18 AM) : 

A port-o-potty!

Bwahahahahaha!! Suppose you'll find a leprechan hiding in there?!?!

Like the new layout too!
Kisses.

 

Blogger Empress Bee (of the high sea) said ... (9:47 PM) : 

yes forward it on if you think it will help!!! i would be very thankful.

smiles, bee

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (1:29 PM) : 

been awful quiet here lately....

 

Blogger Mimi Lenox said ... (1:03 PM) : 

Your blog looks fabulous.

 

post a comment