Anndi's Luggage: If this doesn't blow your mind...
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Saturday, February 17, 2007

If this doesn't blow your mind...

I posted about some fantastic Canadian Blues musicians (scroll down and check them out if you missed it).. but I forgot to share this young man with y'all...

If this he doesn't give you goosebumps.. nothing will!

Ladies and gentlemen... meet
Jimmy Bowskill.






Here he is singing one of his original compositions... back in 2005 (when he was 15... yup.. 15!)




Did I tell you he can play piano too? He can... Colin James has said he's one of the best natural singers.. high praise ladies and gents...


Keep an eye and an ear out for this musical wiz... he'll go far!



Love you all more than my luggage!
Hugs, smooches and gropes!

Labels: , , ,

Comments on "If this doesn't blow your mind..."

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (10:57 PM) : 

Anndi:
The kid is some kinda star. Wish the audio was better on the first two clips, but the third on piano showed a maturity beyond his years.
You know how to find them kid....

Kiss

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (10:03 AM) : 

Ear!

:thud:

Wowzers! He's good! You should be a talent scout!

 

Blogger Dan said ... (11:03 AM) : 

While this doesn't exactly give me goosebumps, the prospect of being stuck in an elevator with a slew of Victoria's Secret models does ... so I guess there's still hope for me, huh? :)

How's it going Anndi? Love you more than luggage!

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (12:11 PM) : 

Bondbaby!

He shows tremendous potential. If he's this good at so tender an age, I really do look forward to watching him evolve.

Thank you.. thank you very much! ;-)

Smooches

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (12:12 PM) : 

Dana

This young man has already received quite a bit of attention from the Canadian Blues community. I'll keep you posted.

He is what we could call a prodigy. Now a little life experience and whoa...

Hugs sweetie!

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (12:16 PM) : 

Dan

Honey! LOL! There sure is babe! See, the thought of having access to the Victoria's Secret wardrobe does the very same thing for me... ;-)

I'll be paying you a visit darlin'
I'm good babe, busy but good!

Love you more than a closet full of Victoria's Secret lingerie!

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (10:31 PM) : 

Wow.

 

Blogger Wild Phil said ... (3:30 AM) : 

Hi Anndi,

I am an old blues fan from way back, I don't know how much you have talked with Tisha but some of my old favorites
is Muddy Waters, Howling Wolf, Buddy Guy, Bobby Blue Bland, John Lee Hooker, BB King, Albert Collins to name just a few
I enjoy the older blues artists though. I am not sure that you know my age but I am 60 years old and I have enjoyed blues music
for many years. You know another good blues song is one by Rory Gallagher called Seven Days off of the Defender Album / CD.

There is a great site that puts together a bunch of blues music for your enjoyment every friday evening and I think that
you would enjoy that, You can download the .mp3 file and it has a bunch of blues songs all combined in one mp3 file.
Here is the site for you, The name of the site is called [ Dust my Broom ] http://www.dustmybroom.com
Although I can't remember whether or not they put up the music for download anytime on friday I am sure that towards evening
they have it ready for downloading, I had sent them a bunch of Blues music via email and they included that in their mp3 compilation
and they included credits towards me for sending so many.

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (11:17 AM) : 

Another excellent find . I am gonna have to listen at home so I can turn it up but really liked the talent and potential

Thanks again

Smooch

 

Blogger Tisha! said ... (2:29 PM) : 

Arousing! But I'm such a music freak and you always seem to do that for me! xox

 

Blogger Rainbow said ... (7:53 PM) : 

WOW! Amazing talent....and BLUES yet! Thanks Anndi sweetie for this great find! This reminds me of an American youngster, who also sings Blues and I am gonna go on over to my place and share him with YOU!
Love and Hugs,
Sueann

 

Blogger Julie said ... (7:07 PM) : 

Wow....so this kid is only 17? And that's IF he's had a birthday this year! I am smitten by his piano style as well as his voice!

Thanks for sharing Sweet Ann!

 

post a comment