Anndi's Luggage: Wordless Wednesday... well almost...
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Wordless Wednesday... well almost...


'The most eloquent silence; that of two mouths meeting in a kiss.'

~ Unknown ~
Love you all more than my luggage!
Hugs, smooches and gropes!


Labels: , ,

Comments on "Wordless Wednesday... well almost..."

 

Blogger Empress Bee (of the high sea) said ... (5:45 PM) : 

now that is lovely honey, just lovely.

smiles, bee

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (8:47 PM) : 

Bee

Thank you sweetie,

Hope you have a wonderful day dear

 

Blogger Sarge Charlie said ... (9:25 PM) : 

Nice photo, wow...............

 

Blogger Dan said ... (9:39 PM) : 

Anndi! Happy Valentines Day Sweetie!

That's a great photo! I have a thing for women in jeans and exposed midriff. Yum! :)

Heaps of hugs and smooches to you and yours!

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (9:41 PM) : 

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I love that quote... it is so true... I know it is... I am sure it is...
trying to remember...but I am positive it is

Terrific

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (9:48 PM) : 

Thank you Sarge...

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (9:49 PM) : 

Vince

Thanks for your visit.

I hope it is..

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (9:51 PM) : 

Dan honey!

Happy valentine's Day to you too honey!

Glad you liked it.. LOL.. i aim to please!

Gobs of Hugs and smooches to you too!

(and one quick grope! LOL)

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (11:09 PM) : 

Happy Valentine´s Day to you and yours, dear Anndi!

Such a lovely quote... I hope you don´t mind if I´m off right now to meet my special someone for a kiss? =)

xoxoxo,

San

 

Blogger Tisha! said ... (11:53 PM) : 

Ah cherie...a BIG wet kiss for you!

Hugz for you and your baby girl!!

Je t'aime!
T

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (10:05 AM) : 

Sanni

Thank you!

Kiss away sweetie!

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (10:07 AM) : 

Tisha

Bisous partout ma Belle...

Hugs to your hubby.. the man can write.. but with you as inspiration.. easy!

Je t'aime

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (10:08 AM) : 

Clay baby...

Kisses to you also XXX

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (10:43 AM) : 

stopped by to see your Thursday post....

and to sneak another peek at that yummy picture

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (11:10 AM) : 

Hope you had a pleasant Valentine's Day with your chicklet and that maybe a secret admirer surfaced for you...

See, now I like that kiss... but I prefer one where his hands goes the sides of her face and then as the kiss intensifies, they slide to the small of her back...and pulls her tight

 

Blogger AtriaBooks said ... (2:27 PM) : 

How is a kiss silent? Am I doing it wrong? There's always a faint slurping type noise.

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (2:47 PM) : 

Thanks Vince..

I might get one up tonight... CRAZY day..

SMOOCH

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (2:51 PM) : 

Hey Vince

No secret admirers...

We had a wonderful time..

Oh my.. that kiss does sound...THUD

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (2:54 PM) : 

Dearest Doc:

You're not doing it wrong sweetie.. I'm certain of that! You forgot the low moans...

How'd the big date go?


Big wet faintly slurpy smooch...

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (3:31 PM) : 

Mmmmmmm

It seems there's always a little nnnnhhhh sound when it is soooooo good

YUMMY

 

Blogger Julie said ... (10:32 PM) : 

Yup...sweet picture, Ann!

 

post a comment