Anndi's Luggage: For My Girl
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

For My Girl



Je t'aime mon trésor!



Labels: , , ,

Comments on "For My Girl"

 

Blogger Maryfly said ... (8:32 AM) : 

okay sweetie, you've officially lost it! Wait, did you ever have it?

HSGR

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (8:50 AM) : 

Happy Valentine's Day to both my sweet girls!

 

Blogger Desert Songbird said ... (9:07 AM) : 

I used to sing this to my daughter when she was tiny a baby! She was a colicky baby, and singing to her was the only way I could soothe her. I chose this song because I was so over the moon to be her mom - wow!

And I've always referred to her as my "treasure" - how funny is that!

Happy Valentine's Day to you and your treasure, Anndi!

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (10:11 AM) : 

Flygirl..

It think I left it with my other set of keys... or maybe it's with all the mysteriously disappearing socks...

Let me go check the lint trap..

Hey I didn't tape the darn thing...

LOL

HSGR!!

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (10:11 AM) : 

Travis

*giggles and blushes*

Smooch!

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (10:17 AM) : 

Songbird

She is a treasure...

And every night I sing 'You are my sunshine'...

Happy Valentine's Day honey, to you and yours!

 

Blogger Julie said ... (10:26 AM) : 

Happy V-Day sweetie! I remember "gettin' down" and singing "My Girl" to Sara years ago....she walked away in embarrassment! LMOO

I've called her Sara Sunshine forever and will continue no matter how much she "guffaws" me!

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (1:36 PM) : 

Julie

Foisting enbarrassement on one's child.. a true joy in life LOL

Hugs!

Happy Valentine's Day to you , Jeff and the kids!

 

Blogger TopChamp said ... (2:15 PM) : 

Happy Valentines Day to you & your lassie - nice cheery songs. Came home in a grump after a bad day at school but you've cheered me up again.

(p.s. I'm not scottish so I don't know where 'lassie' came from! Absorbtion maybe.)

 

Blogger Sarge Charlie said ... (4:38 PM) : 

Let's see now, Professional Smartass, interesting, very interesting.......
Thanks for stopping by my place.

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (8:49 PM) : 

Topchamp

I'm glad you enjoyed them and they brightened your day.. a little sunshine for you.

Glad you had a wonderful time in Scotland.. the pictures were beautiful!

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (8:51 PM) : 

Sarge!

Sir, yes Sir!

Proud card-carrying member of the Professional Smartass league.

Thank you for stopping by... yourpost today was beautiful.

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (9:39 PM) : 

What a beautiful tribute to your chicklet...

Very nice mom

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (9:52 PM) : 

Vince

She makes it all worth while.

Thanks

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (7:47 PM) : 

How precious! Bethany's song was always "Good Morning Beautiful" by Steve Holy.

 

post a comment