Anndi's Luggage: What if....
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Thursday, February 08, 2007

What if....


I was going to do a Thursday Thirtheen..
and then I saw this..

So.... 13 interesting, stupid, funny, and WTF inventions...



1-Wouldn't you love it if this kind of gadget existed?




TootTone



You will never look at someone who's cell phone rings the same way again...


2-How bout this chair.. or is it a slinky...



Modular chair



3-Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha



A Womens GPS for her Man



4-OH MY GOD!!! I mean...



Toilette



The long lines are a pain, but I just don't think... nope.. no way.. nada.. zip (bwahaha - bad pun alert!).. absolument pas... nyet

5-I want one of these...



Voiture spéciale pour femmes



And now... numbers 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13...



Funny inventions




Unbelievable...


Love you all more than my luggage!
Hugs, smooches and gropes!

Labels: , ,

Comments on "What if...."

 

Blogger Tisha! said ... (12:49 PM) : 

Oh my darling you stimulate me in sooo many ways, you know what a tech geek I am!

Check out the Orgasalarm by Donkey Labs - Anita from Say No to Crack put this on her blog and it's hilarious!

mouaaaaaaaaaah just loved those!
je t'aime

Mon amour, mon coeur,
ma princesse, mon âme soeur.
Je pense à toi tous les jours,
toutes les nuits,
tu es dans toutes mes pensées.
Il y a quelque chose en toi
qui me rend heureux,
ton sourire m'envahit de bonheur.
Belle comme le coucher du soleil,
tu es ma petite fée.

- Julien Wiart -

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (5:41 PM) : 

Tisha Ma Belle

You are a joy... thank you.

Quels beaux mots mon trésor.

 

Blogger Twyla said ... (6:02 PM) : 

I could have so much fun with #2 and I would love to have #5.
I've seen #4 somewhere else also, and I've often wondered if it's a real product. I honestly can't see how it would work. LOL

 

Blogger Meribah said ... (6:23 PM) : 

Heeheehee! Those were cute. I especially liked the mechanical horse trainer. That looked like fun!

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (8:45 PM) : 

Ok - #4 is just wrong!!

But #5?? Yeah baby!!

Oh hell - not here too!!

THUMP THUMP THUMP

**sigh**

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (10:34 PM) : 

You are the master of finding funny videos!

 

Blogger Gail said ... (11:32 PM) : 

I always love when you post vids...

Hope you're doing well, twin...

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (7:35 AM) : 

Twyla sweetie

Kinda like the slinky chair too!

And I am praying #4 isn't real! LOL

Hugs darlin'

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (7:35 AM) : 

Meri

yeehaw!

*throws the puppy a scooby snack*

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (7:36 AM) : 

Dana

I bow to the Queen. Thank you!

love you my precious friend!

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (7:37 AM) : 

Travis!

A triple THUMP?!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Quel Bonheur!

Je t'adore... love you much babe!

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (7:38 AM) : 

Gail honey!

Thinking of you and the boys...

Smooch!

I blame Bond for the videos... he created a monster..

You keep enjoying them, I'll keep posting them!

 

Blogger Julie said ... (8:54 PM) : 

Hmmmm...I got deleted! Sheesh....what did I say?

**goes back to her milkduds**

 

post a comment