Anndi's Luggage: Point of view...
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Point of view...

HER DIARY:

Tonight, I thought my husband was acting weird.


We had made plans to meet at a bar to have a drink. I was shopping with my friends all day long, so I thought he was upset at the fact that I was a bit late, but he made no comment on it.
Conversation wasn't flowing, so I suggested that we go somewhere quiet so we could talk.
He agreed, but he didn't say much.
I asked him what was wrong; he said, 'Nothing.'
I asked him if it was my fault that he was upset. He said he wasn't upset, that it had nothing to do with me, and not to worry about it.

On the way home, I told him that I loved him. He smiled slightly, and kept driving.

I can't explain his behavior. I don't know why he didn't say, 'I love you, too.'

When we got home, I felt as if I had lost him completely, as if he wanted nothing to do with me anymore.
He just sat there quietly, and watched TV. He continued to seem distant and absent.

Finally, with silence all around us, I decided to go to bed. About 15 minutes later, he came to bed. To my surprise, he responded to my caress, and we made love.
But I still felt that he was distracted, and his thoughts were somewhere else.

He fell asleep - I cried.
I don't know what to do.
I'm almost sure that his thoughts are with someone else.

My life is a disaster.






HIS DIARY:


Missed a big deer today, but at least I got laid!



Love you all more than my luggage!
Hugs, smooches and gropes!

Labels: , ,

Comments on "Point of view..."

 

Blogger Tisha! said ... (4:55 AM) : 

exactamundo! cherie, men are from mars and women are from venus! xox

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (9:53 AM) : 

HA--too true too often.

Here's to all us overthinkers of the world Angelbaby!

SMOOCH (and as I am no lnger contagious) rubrubrub

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (10:14 AM) : 

Clay my sweet

This is where communication, and it's importance comes in. Some people (ok.. some women) over analyze, read too much into everything... and they SMOTHER (notive how one less letter and you get MOTHER?)

But then there's the other side.. the side where men sometimes just don't give their women enough..

The trick is the delicate balance.

Every once in a while, a woman needs to hear how the man she loves feels, how he is.. if we didn't care, we wouldn't ask. Sometimes is just a nice long conversation about life over tea.. ;-)

Now, please do share this with all the women in your life, but make sure to send it to the men...

You're a gem dear...

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (10:16 AM) : 

Tisha ma belle ;-)

But that's what makes the crashing into each other that much more interesting!

Bisous

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (10:21 AM) : 

Turnbaby

You know, it doesn't have to be that way... the trick is being aware of the difference and making the dance work.

I'd like to think I'm pretty straightforward in my approach to couplehood... I've made my mistakes, and like my Furry Lazy Sleeping Rodent Day post said.. my mistakes have helped to shape me into who I am now.

Guess the trick was realizing it and walking the tight rope... if only the shoes were nicer!

HSGR

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (10:39 AM) : 

Yeah I have so many snarky comments to make... hehehehe you know me.. starting fires whenever I can...But the bottom line is, if you do not communicate then you can not move forward and if you don't move forward you might as well just move apart.

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (10:54 AM) : 

Bond

You? Snarky? REALLY? bwahahahahaha!

There's too much, and there's not enough... yes Sir!

You move apart if you don't make the effort to bring things back on track.

All too often I've witnessed when the man holds something in for too long and then BLURTS! -You know my feelings on blurting LOL ;-)
And all too often I've seen women read far too much into the simplest gesture or comment.. I've done it.. learning.. learning..

Smooch.. thanks for bringing it down to the basics, once again!

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (1:19 PM) : 

**note to self #1: when she's late for a date, kiss her and ask her how her day was**

**note to self #2: when she asks if something is wrong, say nothing followed by you're so special and I love you**

**addendum to note #2: if something really is wrong, explain**

**note to self #3: when she says she loves me, RESPOND IN KIND**

**note to self #4: sometimes candlelight and music is needed instead of the tv**

**note to self #5: remind her that I can't read her mind - if something is wrong she needs to tell me**

**note to self #6: neither one of us is perfect at being together, so cut the other person some slack once in awhile and remember - it isn't always about drama - sometimes it's just fuckin' fun to be together!!!!**

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (3:34 PM) : 

Note to self #1:
Give Bro a gold star and a smooch.
Note to self #2:
Tell sis-in-law what a great dude Bro is.

 

Blogger amynoroom said ... (4:34 PM) : 

Bwaaa haaa haaaa! Love it!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (7:33 PM) : 

:blink:

Oh my...

 

Blogger Joey said ... (9:57 PM) : 

you brat!!!

and yea I have read it before but I still ..well still thinking awww poor Anndi.. I'll put in my comments.. it's ok..I'm sure he just had a bad day!! Then whammo...the punchline!!

LOL

duh me!!!

Funny tho now :)

hugggggggs 'n smooooooochies

 

Blogger John Holland said ... (12:00 AM) : 

Very funny....and probably too true.

 

Blogger Julie said ... (12:44 AM) : 

Yup! That's a good one! But then you might get a surprise of a man more emotional that the norm. A man who overthinks more than a woman does.

The delicate balance...yup Ann....that's the tricky part!

 

Blogger Empress Bee (of the high sea) said ... (6:31 PM) : 

oh now that is funny honey!

smiles, bee

 

post a comment