Anndi's Luggage: You gotta love the Superbowl
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Saturday, February 03, 2007

You gotta love the Superbowl

I dare you not to laugh!

You've seen the commercial...





Now see the history...




I have ONE more day like Friday... and I'm hiring TTT!!


Draft day...


There's something about football players slapping each other's butts!WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!


Sensitivity training.. ugh!



HR sucks!


Everyone needs a vacation...



WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Now... here's how it came to be...





WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Terry Vs The Streaker





WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

And remember folks...

You kill the Joe.. you make some moe!

Ok... it wouldn't be the superbowl without a Bud Light commercial...




Love you all more than my luggage!
Hugs, smooches and gropes!

Labels: , ,

Comments on "You gotta love the Superbowl"

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (6:59 PM) : 

Terrible Terry Tate can come to my office anytime... I have a few people who need his inspiration...
And ummm just pick her up and toss her overboard if ya want the beer...

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (9:06 PM) : 

Heehee! Those were great!

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (11:50 PM) : 

Bond

LOL.. I'm telling you, I almost turned into Terrible Terry Tate on Friday LOL

Yup.. they're way too polite lmoo

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (12:33 AM) : 

Travis

LOVE TTT!!

Smooch

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (9:55 AM) : 

It did sound as if TT would have been useful for you Friday!

And yeah--just move her!!

Very funny as usual.

SGRH

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (10:33 AM) : 

Turnbaby...

I'm getting a jersey and pads.. (for a little added extra oompf)

I pity the fool.. wait.. that's a different T...

Oh well!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (7:42 PM) : 

Oh my goodness - those were great!

Have I mentioned how much I enjoy watching videos?

 

post a comment