Anndi's Luggage: There may be talk of sex... be warned!
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Thursday, February 01, 2007

There may be talk of sex... be warned!



The First Time…

Now, If you've read Cruisin'... you might be sitting there expecting me to recount my 'first time' in a similar manner...(if you didn’t read
Cruisin’… shame on you! – so, go on and take a gander… then come back).

My first time… Nope, not gonna do it! Well, not today...

Unless you beg…

But it'll have to be good...

Mind you my first time wasn't all that good and it didn’t last very long so it would be a short post, somewhere along the lines of:


Imagine dear reader, Yours truly, laying spread eagle on his bed (a twin bed with a blue comforter, in a blue room – kinda surprising that it didn’t turn me off blue altogether) … and then 'He came...' Oh.. and he had his damn elbow on my hair the whole time! Fortunately it was over fast, he fell on his back and I was able to free my hair before you can say ‘supercalifragilisticsexpealidocious’… hell in the time it takes to say that he could have gone twice!
… that’s all folks…

Ok.. so I guess I did recount it..

…But then who's first time is spectacular?...

That is, unless you have a good teacher... this brings me closer to what was really on my mind today.

Actually, there are all kinds of firsts of the intimate nature. How does each one come about? How does one learn? Is your partner your Teacher? My friend, la belle et douce Tisha, started an "interesting" topic the other day on her wonderful and "stimulating" blog, Serenity Quest – where the comment section is quite the experience!

Are you vocal? Do you tell your partner what you want? Do you teach them what makes you purrrrrrrrrrrrrr or for the gentleman reader, what makes you grrrrrrrrrrrrrowl? (I do love a man who grrrrrrrrowls). We found that we were a very ‘vocal’ group, and shared the philosophy that you might get what you want if you’re quiet, but it just might take a lot more time than you’d like or OH NO! you might not get it at all!

This said, some discovery is very good… your partner might come to you with tricks of his or her own and they may just find new ways to make your eyes roll back towards the back of your head. There is such a thing as blurting out too much too soon dear reader, if you have doubts about this scroll back up and read the description of my first time.. go on.. I’ll wait..

SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICSEXPEALIDOCIOUS..

Welcome back!

So, a satisfactory relationship is one where both partners (well, unless you have an inkling to add a third party, but that's an entirely different post) share and communicate. Yes dear reader, it seems in all, even the basest of animal instincts, communication is the key. Each time becomes an opportunity to let our partner know what we enjoy, either by sharing something new, or by reinforcing a favourite little trick with some encouragement of the type your partner prefers.

Some species indicate readiness with a scent, others a dance,... wait... perfume, dancing... well, well.... I’m a member of the animal kingdom… purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Making contact, sustaining the other’s attention, and I am not solely referring to new conquests. It takes some stoking (and stroking) to keep that fire, that variety… so we may continue new firsts… even with a partner we’ve been with for a long time. (Yes Clay, it’s possible… really!)

Firsts. there are so many of them…

The first touch; be it a hand on the shoulder, the side of your knee touching the outside of their thigh as they sit next to you, or the back of your hand gently grazing an arm as you get up from the table… and 40 000 volts shoot through your body. Every nerve ending tingling, your breath quickening…

The first kiss… even there, we find categories! I have a penchant and weakness for the deep, wet, soul searching, eyes open, dip me and make my toes curl kind of kiss… the one where he first takes your face in his hands.. oh my.. and then they move down to the small of your back, arms pulling you in close…

Do you remember the first time you kissed that person you’d been yearning for, hunting, flirting with, wooing…? Or have you yet to kiss them, and are spending time daydreaming of what that would or will be like?

The first night you spend with that person, waking in the middle of the night to their touch… and passion takes over.

I could do a list of thirteen as it is Thursday. but you’ll have to excuse me... I need to go sit in the snow for a few minutes...

and a lot longer than it takes to say…

SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICSEXPEALIDOCIOUS!


Love you all more than my luggage!
Hugs, smooches and gropes!
And rubs…

Disclaimer: this post does not in any way contribute to global warming.

Labels: , , , ,

Comments on "There may be talk of sex... be warned!"

 

Blogger Maryfly said ... (3:10 PM) : 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! (that's about all I can get out at this time)

no snow here, now what do I do?

 

Blogger Maryfly said ... (3:14 PM) : 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! that's all I can say right now, need to find me some snow.

 

Blogger Angell said ... (3:22 PM) : 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - and a cold shower.

 

Blogger Twyla said ... (3:22 PM) : 

I loved this post. It really got me thinking. LOL I can't wait for the bf to come home now. It's a good thing there's lots of snow around here today. :-)

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (5:06 PM) : 

Mary!
LOL.. sorry I approved twice.. blogger's been weird today!
Well, the last time this happened, Travis got his water hose out.. got one of those? Bwahahahahaha!
Looks like the hubby might be getting lucky!

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (5:06 PM) : 

Angell..

Maybe someday I'll complete the list.. hehehe!

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (5:07 PM) : 

Twyla,

I'm happy you enjoyed it, but your BF will be even happier!

muah!

There are advantages to living up north aren't there!

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (5:23 PM) : 

Clay darling!

Looks like your first and my first should have gotten together, they'd be a perfect pair!

I don't think I know any men who lasted long their first time. It's one of those things that when you talk about it they all fess up to. I think so much hype is placed on the first time. It's romanticized far too much.

Luckily it didn't keep me from trying again, and I'm happy to report I have no intention of stopping anytime soon!

Spiritually enlightening you say... you have my attention.

Enjoy the shower!

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (6:06 PM) : 

Anndi: Yes, you are correct...to paraphrase a song "the first time is the shortest" but that is basically because we have been wacking it in our bathrooms - trying to avoid mom knocking on the door saying "WHY ARE YOU IN THERE SO LONG" (oh now I need to see a shrink!) - so finishing quick is a necessity.

A late bloomer, I my first was in college with a young lass who had quite the rep around the radio station I worked at and when she asked me to .... hummmm... just go ahead and let it go inside... my mind had a picture of me at 18 with a child, so I quickly bailed and left my mark all over....we lay there for a while and then I turned to her and said "wanna do it again" and we did only this time I grabbed the condoms I had bought for the occasion, but had not had time to slide on at first...

Thankfully a few years later I met a woman who was older and who taught me what a woman really wants in her man...Ah...she made my life (and the lives of the women I have been with) so much more interesting

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (6:29 PM) : 

OH and GREAT SONG...

 

Blogger Rainbow said ... (7:05 PM) : 

OH MY! This is a good post...no..it's excellent! I love your willingness to be open. I love you!

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (7:32 PM) : 

Bond..

From the sound of it you're lucky she gave you a second chance, had he asked me to go again right after almost pulling my hair out I probably would have laughed.

Thanks.. Dinah is one of my favorites....

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (7:35 PM) : 

Sue...

Thanks .. I've missed you Mrs Frank!

your willingness to be open

LOL..interesting way to put it.. LOL!

Love ya!

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (8:01 PM) : 

Ummm Maybe she was the lucky one

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (9:12 PM) : 

You really want to know? Okay - my wedding night, we got in the motel at 3 AM, he had to be at work (Navy) at 5 AM, and I fell asleep during the big event. And sex never got any better...

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (9:17 PM) : 

Bond

Maybe LOL

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (9:18 PM) : 

Dana

You fell asleep? You know, I wouldn't be surprised that happens a LOT on wedding nights.

SMOOCH!

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (9:36 PM) : 

Dangit! It's no fair to talk sex like this when I don't feel well.

Sheesh!

I don't actually remember my first time - I mean I remember the circumstances. But it was the night before prom and the girl I was taking dumped me. My buddies got me drunk and...well...a girl from another school was willing.

I have since gotten much better, not only at remembering it, but at actually doing it.

 

Blogger Tisha! said ... (4:38 AM) : 

My first time was pretty said querida usually I would say 'it's not the size of the waves but the motion of the ocean' but this guy didn't have the size or the motion!!! BUT I'm glad I finally decided to get it over with - on my 20th birthday I said THAT'S ENOUGH. Fortunately all the following times were veeeery satisfying!
xox

 

Blogger Julie said ... (8:25 AM) : 

Hmmm a Toyota pick-up truck? Red!

**runs off blushing**

 

Blogger Jonathan said ... (9:29 AM) : 

Ah, my first time? Summer, 1990. I was 18 (a late bloomer by most folks' standards), and she was a friend of mine who I had "fallen in love with." I put that in quotes since at the time, I only thought I was in love, and that was before the "big event."

Anyway, she was not a virgin. Quite the contrary. I was lucky in that she was patient. I was also lucky in that I wasn't a "one-and-done in 30 seconds" performer on the first time. I think I actually might have made it to a "whopping" ten minutes! LOL!

Truth be told, I think I was so shocked that it was finally happening that I didn't really suffer any "performance anxiety." Now I don't know if I was all that satisfying to her or not. She said I was, but who knows? I'll have to take her word for it. However, needless to say, I have since WAY improved on my performance.

Now the SECOND time I did it was with the same girl, and THAT was friggin' awesome! The first time was straight missionary, but the second time? I'll spare you the details since I doubt any of you are that interested, but suffice it to say, we experimented a little (since the anxiety was gone).

 

Blogger Rainbow said ... (3:38 PM) : 

**sigh** OK..here goes. I was 19. He was 26. HE DEFINITELY KNEW WHAT HE WAS DOING! My first time was ummmm...wonderful! **blushes**

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (10:03 AM) : 

Yes--that wonderful remarkable first kiss--deep, passionate, so anticipated and dreamt of and longed for and finally coming to fruition. And even more amazing when it's better in reality than you ever dreamed it could be.

 

Blogger Jonathan said ... (8:14 PM) : 

I left a lengthy comment on Friday on this topic, yet it never appeared. WTH?

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (9:47 PM) : 

Jonathan

Blooger tells me on my dashboard that I have 1 comment to moderate, and when I go to my comment moderation page.. nada, zip, nothing!

Guess it must be yours. I have to admit I was looking forward to reading what you would have to say on this topic...

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (10:02 PM) : 

Found it Jonathan!

Went back and searched my inbox... and there it was!

Aha!!
I knew you weren't 250!
;-)

Go on, share the details.. really, I don't know about anyone else, but I'm curious! LOL!

I don't know that being 18 makes you a late bloomer, maybe it helped you in your ... um... endurance.

I don't know how experienced this guy was, he was my first real boyfriend.. I was convinced he was the love of my life (oh the things we think when we don't know any better!) and he was so nervous... I suspect I may have been his first as well.

The second guy I was with, well, that was an entirely different experience. I was a bit older, so was he, and he absolutely knew what he was doing... we had time to explore and experiment and it was amazing.

 

post a comment