Anndi's Luggage: Wordless Wednesday...
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Wordless Wednesday...

Counting the days til Dana gets her new puter....



Love you all more than my luggage!

Hugs, smooches and gropes!

Labels: ,

Comments on "Wordless Wednesday..."

 

Blogger Maryfly said ... (8:10 AM) : 

Dana's getting a new puter? bought freakin' time! LOL

HSGR!

 

Blogger Julie said ... (11:11 AM) : 

Good video Ann!

*hugs*

 

Blogger Meribah said ... (3:06 PM) : 

That was neat! When your creations get out of hand, just press the DELETE key! LOL

 

Blogger Rainbow said ... (9:27 PM) : 

That was AWESOME!!!! Loved it, Anndi!
HUGS!!!!! Love you!

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (12:20 AM) : 

Wow! Cool video.

And before Dana asks me - it's going to be sunshine and roses when she gets her new 'puter. Little birds will land on her shoulders and sing sweet songs in her ea...I mean sound holes.

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (8:32 PM) : 

Mary!
Isn't it.. LOL

Julie

Thanks... share that one with your graphic designer buddy...

Meribah

I wish I could walk around with a DELETE key LOL

Sue

Hugs back!

Travis

There's a lot of REALLY interesting vids out there!

Good thing you stopped yourself before saying EARS..
ru roh....

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (9:10 PM) : 

:blinks:

I see videos!

I'm spending the rest of the day here...

 

post a comment