Anndi's Luggage: Tuesday Tidbits... Tunes... and oddities
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Tuesday Tidbits... Tunes... and oddities

Here's a hodge podge cause .. well, my brain works like this..


Today in History

Born on this date in 1895
George Herman (Babe) Ruth - baseball great of the NY Yankees (oh yeah.. and the Red Sox.. and the Boston Braves). Learn more.. ask Bond! He apparently bleeds pinstripes ... (um.. Vince.. I'd get that looked at...)





And this week.. Tunage...

#1 on pop chart
1982 "Centerfold" by J Geils Band hit


(see.. nowadays baby's got a webcam...)







For Bonus Points.. Trivia:


What is the date of the first issue of Playboy Magazine without staples in the centerfold? (ow my navel.. or worse!)

Travis got it right ...
The Answer is October 1985





Tidbit.. and a tune...(what? it's two tunes for Tuesday!)

On this day in 1990...

Steve Briers of Wales recited the entire lyrics of Queen's album "A Night At The Opera" in 9 minutes & 58.44 seconds .... backwards!

But the question here folks is... why?



Seaside Rendezvous
By Queen
BestAudioCodes.com




Oddity...


Oh... I just had to include this... this has to be the oddest American Idol audition... From where else?..


LaLa Land!



Apparently this guy calls himself Excentric.. I say Excedrin!



Oh.. and a pet peeve.. WEIRD spelled wierd.. ugh!



Love you all more than my luggage!


Hugs, smooches and gropes!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

Comments on "Tuesday Tidbits... Tunes... and oddities"

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (11:21 AM) : 

It is hereditary the bleeding pinstripes thing and it is not something that can be changed. It is like being born into royalty.

Toughie trivia....

can't see the video....

cool tune....

Excederin - bwahahahaahahahahahaah

wierd isn't it?

 

Blogger Maryfly said ... (11:27 AM) : 

great tunes! Can't see the video for the excedrin guy though.

HSGRRR

oh and have no clue about the trivia question - betcha Vinny knows!

 

Blogger Mo and The Purries said ... (1:29 PM) : 

excedrin --- I didn't know that K-Fed auditioned for American Idol!

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (1:35 PM) : 

Bond!

Royalty indeed..

Use your powers man.. you can come up with a better answer than toughie..

Awwwww

Thank you!

YUP.. that's what I keep yelling when I heard him sing.. or whatever it was he was doin'

Don't make me spank you!

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (1:36 PM) : 

Mary

Seems he doesn't..

Thank sweetie... I'll try and send it to you, man this guy sucked!

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (1:37 PM) : 

Morgen...

bwahahahahahahahahahaha!

K-Fed!

Bwhahahahahahahahahahahaha!

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (2:03 PM) : 

LOLOLOL

K-Fed is invading the blogosphere!!

I love that damm Centerfold song --moer for memories it's associated with rather than the song itself.

Fun post!

Oooo want me to kiss your navel for ya? ;-}

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (5:24 PM) : 

Turn

Sense memories... yup!

 

Blogger John Holland said ... (7:02 PM) : 

I love the J. Geils Band. Peter Wolfe went on to do some great solo stuff later.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (7:30 PM) : 

Interesting...that guy creeps me out!

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (8:27 PM) : 

Answer to trivia - Oct 1985.

 

Blogger TopChamp said ... (2:41 AM) : 

Hello! If it's Wales wales - they're just odd. Promise. (Welsh parents, Welsh boyfriend, speak a bit of Welsh... actually I can only say 'nice tits', count and call you a 'mucky pig'.)

I didn,t know there were no staples in the mag. How do the pages stay in? Or should i ask Travis??

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (6:22 AM) : 

John

That song brings back so many memories... I'll be sure and check Pete Wolf out a bit more.

Thanks

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (6:23 AM) : 

Dana

He is creepy isn't he?

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (6:24 AM) : 

Travis

Congratulations Bro...

I don't know what's more disturbing.. you knew the answer... or I asked the question LOL..

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (6:26 AM) : 

TopChamp

Thanks for stopping by.. I'll have to take your word for it... don't know any Welsh people...

Um.. just curious, but, "mucky pig"? (I was going to ask about "nice tits" but...)

I think you may have to ask Travis.. ;-)

 

Blogger Julie said ... (9:39 AM) : 

Ohmygoodness Ann! Now my day is complete! I can visit you AND that "eccentric" ass daily! Wooooo!!!!

Great post!

 

Blogger Rainbow said ... (10:18 PM) : 

Oh Lord, that guy sucks! Thanks for sharing, Anndi....LOL!

 

post a comment