Anndi's Luggage: Wordless Wednesday - Master of his domain?
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Wordless Wednesday - Master of his domain?


Love you all more than my luggage!
Hugs, smooches and gropes!

Labels: , , ,

Comments on "Wordless Wednesday - Master of his domain?"

 

Blogger Twyla said ... (12:12 PM) : 

At first glance, I thought it was real. LOL

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (12:42 PM) : 

OMG! What is Vin doing up there?

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (12:59 PM) : 

LOL

It oughta be a ROOSTER!!!!

 

Blogger Maryfly said ... (1:14 PM) : 

BWAHAHAHA takes a breath BWAHAHAHA

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (1:29 PM) : 

ah HEM Busy......

And mary... take a breath

And Turn.. I heard that

and Anndi.... snarky as always

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (1:34 PM) : 

Twyla..

When we drove home from apple picking this fall I had to pull over and take this pic..

My daughter thought it was real and squealed with laughter when she saw it!

LOVED your pic.. hehehe

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (1:34 PM) : 

Busy..

hehehe

I ain't saying!

LMOO

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (1:55 PM) : 

Turn...

Cock-a-doodle-doo?

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (1:55 PM) : 

Mary..

I'm ready with some oxygen hun...

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (1:58 PM) : 

Bondbaby...

I didn't say a word, really.. it's wordless!

;-)

Must uphold my Royal Title Sir

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (4:47 PM) : 

Clay darling..

Be warned.. mad cow on the loose?

Smooch

 

Blogger Tisha! said ... (8:15 PM) : 

i'm not the queen of my castle! mouaaaaaaaah

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (8:58 PM) : 

Is that Haus?

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (9:40 PM) : 

I heard a rumor that this is actually the centerold in Playbull Magazine. I guess now we know what Bessie is doing when Dana can't find her muse.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

 

Blogger Rainbow said ... (10:15 PM) : 

ummmm.....I thought it was REAL! Great pic, Anndi! Hugs!

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (5:43 PM) : 

Starrlight

what bull! LOLOLOL!

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (5:43 PM) : 

Tisha

J'en perds tout mes moyens!

Bisous!

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (5:44 PM) : 

Dana...

He wouldn't say...

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (5:45 PM) : 

Travis

You my sweet friend are too much!

Guess bessie's out grabbing the bull by the.. horns?

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (5:46 PM) : 

SueAnn

LOL.. now THAT would be funny!

Love ya!

Thanks hun!

 

post a comment