Anndi's Luggage: Wordless Wednesday - part deux
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Wordless Wednesday - part deux


A friend from the south sent me this... WOOOOOO! (Edmonton, Ab)
Love you all more than my luggage!
Hugs, smooches and gropes!

Labels: , ,

Comments on "Wordless Wednesday - part deux"

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (2:01 PM) : 

now that is an example of neighbors sharing

 

Blogger Tisha! said ... (6:46 PM) : 

awesome!

xox

 

Blogger Jonathan said ... (7:13 PM) : 

Do my eyes deceive me, or is that Zamboni really a John Deere? :-D

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (7:44 PM) : 

Bond...

That's my kind of neighbor!

Tisha ma douce...

L'esprit de coopération, que c'est merveilleux!

Jonathan...

You've been eating your carrots hun! It certainly is!

Between the carrots, the high protein foods and the weight lifting no wonder you're so well preserved!

 

Blogger Jonathan said ... (8:21 PM) : 

Between the carrots, the high protein foods and the weight lifting no wonder you're so well preserved!

Gotta stay in shape. Once you hit 225 yrs.old, it takes extra effort! ;)

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (8:47 PM) : 

Jonathan

You put Jack Lalanne to shame.

 

Blogger Dan said ... (2:29 PM) : 

Hi Anndi!

That looks cold!

Hugs, smooches and gropes to you, all at the same time! Love you too! :)

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (2:43 PM) : 

Clay

Which team do you play on?

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (2:45 PM) : 

Dan sweetie!

But then you get to go in and snuggle under a nice warm blanket, with hot chocolate...

Thanks for the hugs, smooches and gropes... muwaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

 

Blogger Twyla said ... (3:18 PM) : 

OMG...I love it! And I want one in my backyard too. :-)

 

post a comment