Anndi's Luggage: Speechless...
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Speechless...

*heart in throat*



Love you all more than my luggage (pack extra underwear)!
Hugs, smooches and gropes!

Labels: , , ,

Comments on "Speechless..."

 

Blogger Twyla said ... (12:10 PM) : 

I am SO afraid of heights, but I would LOVE to do that. That is amazing.
I would also love to go sky diving some day too...maybe it would cure me of my phobia. :-)

 

Blogger Maryfly said ... (1:13 PM) : 

whew, thought he was going to kiss some rock. That was wild!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (8:59 PM) : 

Oh. My. Goodness.

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (9:43 PM) : 

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

**shakes self**

Oh. That wasn't me doing that. Whew!!

 

post a comment