Anndi's Luggage: "To sleep, perchance to dream, there's the rub" - The Bard
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Friday, January 19, 2007

"To sleep, perchance to dream, there's the rub" - The Bard







"We are such stuff

As dreams are made on, and our little life

Is rounded with a sleep."

The Tempest - William Shakespeare

Love you all more than my luggage!

Hugs, smooches and gropes!

Labels: , ,

Comments on ""To sleep, perchance to dream, there's the rub" - The Bard"

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (7:39 PM) : 

#1 wait wait wait bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

#2 I have done that -- well I might have been drunk - numerous times

#3 ok that one is like 3X too long.. LOL and the annoying beep ugh

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (9:51 PM) : 

Nonononononononononononono....

Oh - hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

The first one was a little scary.

 

Blogger Tisha! said ... (5:15 AM) : 

Oh those are priceless! I'd better watch myself on public transportation ya never know who is taping with their mobile phones!

 

Blogger Maryfly said ... (10:52 AM) : 

omg, too funny! The second one was hysterical!

 

Blogger Julie said ... (9:31 PM) : 

Hmmm I must be the only one that can't get these to work right.

Dangit!

 

post a comment