Anndi's Luggage: Germies - Day 2
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Germies - Day 2


I'm still fighting the bug, whatever kind of funky thing it is.. The chicklet, poor thing, had a rough night last night (so by default, so did I). Her fever spiked to 102.5 and she had aches and pains all over, but thank God the fever came down a bit... Thank you to my dear friends who have sent her get well wishes, she loves all of her SP aunties and uncles and cousins (like Bethany and Kaitlin) and sends germ-free smooches!

I've been dragging my sorry butt around quite a bit today, and am getting nothing done.
And in between trips upstairs to the Fairy Princess's quarters, I've been watching TV and surfing the net (um..You Tube Dana... hehehe). And low and behold.. what is on TV???



*Sings* "Doodoodoodoodoodoodoodooooooooo!" Strange Brew! The Mackenzie Brothers.. oh boy! What hosers!
Dave Thomas and Rick Moranis certainly know how to caricature the Canadian Hoser!
So you know what I started to look for don't ya? Yup.. clips of Strange Brew and Kanadian Korner (aka The Great White North)!

Here's the tag from the beginning of the movie.. Back in the good old days of stubbies (short neck beer bottles for you hosers, er,.. nice people who weren't around back then or who don't know much about beer...) and of course, toques!






This clip of the original movie trailer brought back memories... beer,
hockey and doughnuts... Oh My!




How to get a case (or a 2-4) of beer for free... yup! I don't know nuttin bout this.. I swear!



And finally, here's a couple of commercials for Molson Canadian Beer..priceless...

I AM CANADIAN... eh!



This one's for you Lynn... ROTFLMOO



Oh..By the way.. tonight, my beloved Habs host the New Jersey Devils... and they're shooting for their third straight win!
Good Luck to my friends Jo and Andrea and their Leafs as they take on the Buffalo Sabres.
Saturday night's all right!!! It's HOCKEY night in Canada!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!


GO HABS GO!!!




I love you all more than my luggage!

Hugs, smooches and gropes!


Comments on "Germies - Day 2"

 

Blogger Coco said ... (8:40 AM) : 

What a great way to kick off a Sunday morning, Anndi! The MacKenzie Brothers and Joe Canadian. True icons. Then to end it off with the greatest hockey team in the world ... I'm feeling so freaking patriotic right now, it's ... downright un-Canadian. LOL

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:14 AM) : 

Funny Funny Funny!

Loved the Great White North! I had forgotten about those sketches.

"Spit it out! Spit it out!"

LOL!

Your American Friend Who Like Making Love In A Canoe-
Lynn

 

Blogger Rainbow said ... (12:00 PM) : 

AWWWWWWW poor Chicklet and Mommy Anndi!!!! Hope you are both feeling better soon! **remembers when she gave her cousin a bell after her foot surgery and knows whe will never do that again** Hated be called Maria (with a Mexican accent). Ummm I love Hockey too...the WINGS...you know about them, Anndi??????

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (12:22 PM) : 

Love the flies!! Kegger kegger!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:58 PM) : 

SMOOCH!

I don't care if you are germy.

Hope you and the chicklet are doiong better.

Thanks for the clips--that movie makes me laugh!

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (3:22 PM) : 

Coco: get a hold of yourself.. what are you thinking?? LOL

Lynn: you know I love you.. damn fly! ROTFLMOO!

Sue: do the wings come in hot sauce?

Travis: I'll be sharing more involving other creatures of the wilderness...

Turnbaby: she still has a sore throat, but the chocolate ice-cream is a big hit! LOL

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:04 AM) : 

Oh Anndi... I didn't know hockey players were so sexy... wooooooo

*thinking I may have to take up watching hockey*

Oh, by the way, we do have a hoceky team in Memphis... I think it's the Memphis Riverkings...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:49 PM) : 

Thanks for the luck Ann darling - LEAFS BEAT THE SABRES!!

WOOOOO - how did the Habs do? I don't bother checking the scores....

Hope chicklet and mommy are feeling better. And thanks for those amazing clips - talk about a trip down amnesia lane.....LOL.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:50 PM) : 

Oh and Sue....the Wings used to be my second favourite team, but since Stevie Y has retired and Shanahan has moved on.....

thhhppppttttt to them. LOL.

 

post a comment