Anndi's Luggage: “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.” - Dr. Seuss
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Monday, October 30, 2006

“Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.” - Dr. Seuss

Quick post before bed.. I just had to share this..all that talk of Green Eggs and Ham in the Bunny...

Here's a great skit by The Kids in The Hall.. sheer Genious!

I know.. I'm going to hell in a handbasket!

Oh... and that Damned Exorcist movie.. here for those who are too afraid to watch it... bunnies give you the basic rundown...
Kittens, puppies and flowers... kittens, puppies and flowers...

Please think of all the little kiddies who'll be trick or treating tomorrow evening, and drive safe!
Make sure your Mom checks the candy before you eat it...


Love you all more than my luggage!
Hugs, smooches and gropes!

Comments on "“Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.” - Dr. Seuss"

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (1:51 PM) : 

Kids in the Hall!! ROTFLMMFOO!!

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (2:40 PM) : 

*grins*

I'm on a mission, expose the world (weel, the part of the world that reads this blog - the most important part of the world I dare say) to comedic genious...

1. Monty Python - check
2. Kids in The Hall - a few more...

let's see...who's next...

 

post a comment