Anndi's Luggage: Double, double toil and trouble; Fire burn and cauldron bubble. - William Shakespeare
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Double, double toil and trouble; Fire burn and cauldron bubble. - William Shakespeare



'I'll bet living in a nudist colony takes all the fun out of Halloween.' - Anonymous

I'm having issues with YouTube today.. can't embed, so please click here for a message to all my friends.. from Vincent Price (can't have Halloween without him)

Bela Lugosi
.... THE Count...

Speakin of which.. Now I'm a kid again... Ahhhhh! Sesame Street's
The Count... LOVE IT!!! 1..2..3..little ducks!

Turn up the sound and do the
Monster Mash!! Come on it's fun!!!!!!

And please... I said it in my last post, I'll say it again.. watch out for those little ghosts, gnomes, Fairy Princesses and cows tonight... Despite all the safety advice they receive from Mom and Dad, they still sometimes dart out onto the road..
Drive slowly!
For Halloween Safety Tips, please visit the American Academy of Pediatrics website

Love you all more than my luggage!
Hugs, smooches and gropes!

Comments on "Double, double toil and trouble; Fire burn and cauldron bubble. - William Shakespeare"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:07 AM) : 

LOL--LOVE the comment about the nudist colony!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:08 AM) : 

SMOOCH

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:52 AM) : 

Ummmmm... costumes in a nudist colony... Puff the Magic Dragon???

LMOO

SMOOCH, GROPE, HUGS & RUBS

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (3:45 PM) : 

I guess it all depends on your definition of Halloween tricks and treats!!

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (3:59 PM) : 

ROTFLMFOO!!

You're all crazy!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:35 PM) : 

From the mind of Meribah:

**looks down at furry self** Um, this nudist colony of which you speak...does it allow fur, or will I have to leave it outside? LOL

 

Blogger Julie said ... (8:23 PM) : 

Happy Halloween Anndi!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:25 AM) : 

so many comments...so little time.. LOL

Body paint people!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:21 PM) : 

:blinks:

BTW - My confirmation word is eensy...the eensy weensey spider went up the waterspout...

 

Blogger Rainbow said ... (6:46 PM) : 

BOO! Great post, my Anndi! Love you, my dear friend!

 

post a comment