Anndi's Luggage: Housework can't kill you, but why take a chance? -- Phyllis Diller
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Housework can't kill you, but why take a chance? -- Phyllis Diller

The internet truly is a fascinating place...

I did some searching.. I don't know how I ended up on this topic but I thought it was interesting.. Here's some odd stuff to fill your brain:

Reindeer like to eat bananas. - so stop leaving carrots for them at Christmas

To escape the grip of a crocodile's jaws, push your thumbs into its eyeballs-it will let you go instantly. - wonder how someone went about finding this out and testing the theory's validity statistically... imagine the add for this (If you have a suggestion.. please post it in the comment section).

A 'jiffy' is an actual unit of time for 1/100th of a second. - I'm not making this up...

75 people ever year die from playing 'Twister'. - Usually from smelling the opponent's... um.. feet.. yeah .. feet!

Nutmeg is extremely poisonous if injected intravenously. - seriously, how do they find stuff like this out??

Dana.. don't read this...

Is she gone? Is it safe to post????

Here goes:
It takes 3,000 cows to supply the NFL with enough leather for a year's supply of footballs. - I warned you not to read this one Dana...

Here's another one....
It's possible to lead a cow upstairs...but not downstairs. - so what do you do with a cow in your basement???

Cows milk gives 8 in 10 people coronary heart disease.

Cows sleep only 3 hours a day.

Dolphins sleep with one eye open! - you would too if your wife slept only 3 hours a day...(I love you Dana!)

According to one U.S. study, about 25 percent of all adolescent and adult males never use deodorant. - and I end up next to one 77% of the time in an elevator...

On to other funny things.. go to Youtube.. and watch this: Let the professionnals do the grape squishing...




Ok.. it's bad to laugh at another person's misfortune.. but gee... this has me howling!!

ROTFLMOO...
And to answer Friday's question of what also floats on water:



I still blame the duck.. but I also LOVE the duck.. lurker that he is!

Updated version of the French castle scene.... what people with too much time on their hands can do...





And here is the original... in all it's glory.. complete with cow catapult!!! (Sorry Dana!.. but the cow did eat Yoda's wallet...).. **I'm hoping this doesn't THUD Trav, cause then I'll worry...** nudge nudge wink wink.. know wot I mean?!!





I LOVE YouTube!




And I love you all more than my luggage!
Hugs, smooches and gropes!

Comments on "Housework can't kill you, but why take a chance? -- Phyllis Diller"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:58 AM) : 

MARY - here is another good movie for Bug to watch!
Absolutely one of the funniest things ever...there is much of Monty Pytho that I have never enjoyed..but this is exceptional!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:59 AM) : 

oh and....

BRING OUT YOUR DEAD....BRING OUT YOUR DEAD....BRING OUT YOUR DEAD....BRING OUT YOUR DEAD....

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (12:08 PM) : 

Love ya Bond.. really I do!

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (3:00 PM) : 

ROTFLMFOO!!!!

Run away!!!

Now if I could only figure out what a vligasm is. That's the word verification I had to type to post my comment. Definitely sounds like something from Python.

Happy Sunday!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:14 PM) : 

But ... I'm not dead yet!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:12 AM) : 

Damm-- you took my LINE!!

God I love this movie and well--ALL of the Python pantheon.

WOOOOOOOO

 

post a comment