Anndi's Luggage: what do you do...
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Monday, April 07, 2008

what do you do...

when someone asks you why and you don't have the answer?

Labels:

Comments on "what do you do..."

 

Blogger R.E.H. said ... (6:33 PM) : 

Simple... I shrug! ;)

 

Blogger Ginormous Boobs said ... (7:01 PM) : 

Refer them to Google.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (7:04 PM) : 

Being as I'm someone who always puts her foot in her mouth, I do this:

I pray for the right words to say, and I believe the Holy Spirit helps me. So many times it's happened especially at work and I truly believe He gives me the right words to say (or sometimes what not to say).

However, no matter what you say, people will always remember how you made them feel, and a lot of times a simple hug will suffice.

I hope that helps!

:smooches:

 

Blogger Leighann said ... (7:28 PM) : 

You know what, sometimes we're just not supposed to know why....

 

Blogger Mimi Lenox said ... (8:18 PM) : 

Are you reading my mind?

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (8:40 PM) : 

r.e.h.: It's awfully cute when you do dear...

GB: what about wikipedia?

Dana: You always help my precious friend.

Leighann: true... very true.

Mims: Seems a lot of my friends have been asking that question. **hugs**

 

Blogger Lu' said ... (9:05 PM) : 

You say "I don't know" and depending on the person that asked the question, you offer to help them research the answer.

Dana, I like the pic :)

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (5:47 AM) : 

THis comes up a lot in my line of work as well as with my friends. And I have to say--sometimes you never know why. Sometimes the other person doesn't know.

Smooch

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (7:36 AM) : 

'lu: It's frustrating not being able to answer, but I'm willing to hear that question as long as it needs to be asked.

Turnbaby: Yeah... there's an overwhelming need to ask why, to understand... but some things just can't be explained.
SMOOCH

 

Blogger Angell said ... (9:42 AM) : 

I always just tell them that I don't have the answers for everything.

If I'm in a sarcastic mood, I sometimes feel like answering "What is this? Jeopardy?"

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (11:43 AM) : 

You give them a hug and a shoulder and hope they can figure it out for themselves...while you give them the support needed

 

Blogger Doc said ... (12:12 PM) : 

You say... "Because I said so!" and then walk away.

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (1:54 PM) : 

Angell: we seldom do have the answers... maybe it's not about the answers at all...

Bond: Sometimes it's when they get the answer that they really need that hug.

doc: That made me smile, thanks my friend. You know, that's the title of a Chick Flick... just sayin'! hehehe

 

Blogger Doc said ... (2:28 PM) : 

You are more than welcome...






(chick flicks....yeesh *rollseyes* )

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:49 PM) : 

I am with Doc! Most of the time I don't know why.. but I am sticking to the script!

 

post a comment