Anndi's Luggage: I need to be....
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I need to be....

locked up in a room filled with bubble wrap.

I could stomp it.

I could hide in it.

I could wrap myself in it (it has it's own handy-dandy airpockets), hop in a box and mail myself to Abu Dabi.. no wait, that's Odie...

I could squeeze it and listen to the soothing popping sound.

Or... I could just go to bed.

Labels:

Comments on "I need to be...."

 

Blogger Ginormous Boobs said ... (4:38 PM) : 

That sounds like AWESOME therapy!

 

Blogger Jay said ... (4:39 PM) : 

I love bubble wrap! I would totally roll around in bubble wrap with you. ;-)

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (4:49 PM) : 

GB: I would think so...

Jay: Thanks my dear! That comment actually made me smile.

 

Blogger Dana said ... (5:00 PM) : 

... or, you could stop by Peachfest and help us hit the 1000 mark! Yeah ... I know ... bubble wrap sounds like more fun!

 

Blogger Slyde said ... (5:00 PM) : 

god how i love bubble wrap!

room for 2 in there?

 

Blogger Acrimony said ... (5:53 PM) : 

Lay it all on the floor and jump up and down on it!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (7:59 PM) : 

So, you're saying you need to be in a padded room? Hehe!

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (8:06 PM) : 

Ooooooh! I wanna play in the bubble wrap too!

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (6:31 AM) : 

Dana: Leave it to my boss to decide to monopolize my time during Peachfest. Sad I missed it.

Slyde: the more the merrier!

Talisman: Stomp! Stomp! Stomp! OOH! That's fun!

Dana: I'm surprised it took so long for someone to say that! ;p
Smartass..

Travis: *hands Travis a roll of his own* Sure!

 

Blogger Coco said ... (1:33 PM) : 

*dives into the bubble wrap with sis, just 'cos*

 

post a comment