Anndi's Luggage: distance
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Friday, May 09, 2008

distance

...has been making so many things difficult this week.

Yesterday was my Dad's birthday... and distance prevented me from being with him. We'll have to catch up this weekend.

I'm stuck in a place that doesn't feel like home... so very far from where my home truly is.

And this will be my second Mother's Day without Mom.

I'm a cranky blogger at the moment.

Sorry guys.

Labels:

Comments on "distance"

 

Blogger Dana said ... (6:48 AM) : 

Hey cranky blogger *giggle*, I hope you are able to find a little something that makes you smile today!

 

Blogger buffalodick said ... (7:41 AM) : 

Some days are just going to be like that...

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (8:49 AM) : 

And you are grappling with your honey going through pain without you being there.

{{HUGS}}}}

 

Blogger Doc said ... (9:37 AM) : 

If there is anything I can do to cheer you up just let me know...

(well almost anything...)

 

Blogger Desert Songbird said ... (9:46 AM) : 

No apologies necessary. Your feelings are totally understandable.

Sending lots of hugs.

 

Blogger Acrimony said ... (11:46 AM) : 

Hang in there!

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (1:48 PM) : 

Have a wonderful visit with dad...HUGS to you for Mother's Day

Hoping soon you will be 'home'

 

Blogger mauniejames3 said ... (2:20 PM) : 

Of course it sucks...sometimes life is like that...well you will be at home for the week-end so that's totally awesome..love to you and your Mom for mothers day..and hope your sweety is feeling much better

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (10:06 PM) : 

'sokay, we're all human and have bad days.

:hugs:

 

Blogger Ginormous Boobs said ... (10:26 PM) : 

Ughhh..hopefully the cranky feeling will pass soon.

Here's to remembering your mom...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:34 PM) : 

Perfectly understandable mood. I hope your feeling happier by the time you read this.
Hugs and Take care,
Luv Lesley

 

Blogger Romeo Morningwood said ... (1:09 AM) : 

Open up a window, stick your head out, and S C R E A M !!!

Keep your eyes on the prize.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (3:03 AM) : 

I suppose that distance doesn’t always make the “heart grow fonder.” Sometimes it just makes us sad. Happy b’day to your dad.

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (11:20 AM) : 

Happy Birthday to your dad. Happy Mother's Day to you.

Take extra hugs from Chicklet. They won't solve anything, but they'll make you feel warm.

 

Blogger Ed & Jeanne said ... (1:30 PM) : 

I'll get working on that Star Trek tansporter for you...

 

Blogger Karen said ... (6:54 PM) : 

Mother's Day makes me miserable. I lost my mom several years ago and it just seems sad that other people get to have Mother's Day with their moms.

 

Blogger Mimi Lenox said ... (8:55 PM) : 

Thinking of you..

 

Blogger Doc said ... (6:43 AM) : 

I hope your mother's day is good for you anyway...

 

Blogger Julie said ... (11:12 AM) : 

Cranky, eh? Sometime memories can help...it's all in what you want.

Make today a good day, dear.

 

Blogger Coco said ... (1:43 PM) : 

*hugs Anndi honey*

 

post a comment