Anndi's Luggage: an angel...
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Sunday, May 11, 2008

an angel...







I sat at the computer this morning with my Mother's Day Giant Mug of Coffee (aka Mommy's little helper) that my Chicklet had lovingly prepared for me as part of my Mother's Day breakfast in bed.

I checked my e-mail and found this which I share with all of you.




A baby asked God, 'They tell me you are sending me to earth tomorrow, but how am I going to live there being so small and helpless?'

God said, 'Your angel will be waiting for you and will take care of you.'



The child further inquired, 'But tell me, here in heaven I don't have to do anything but sing and smile to be happy.'

God said, 'Your angel will sing for you and will also smile for you. And you will feel your angel's love and be very happy.'



Again the child asked, 'And how am I going to be able to understand when people talk to me if I don't know the language?'

God said, 'Your angel will tell you the most beautiful and sweet words you will ever hear, and with much patience and care, your angel will teach you how to speak.'



'And what am I going to do when I want to talk to you?'

God said, 'Your angel will place your hands together and will teach you how to pray.'



'Who will protect me?'

God said, 'Your angel will defend you even if it means risking its life.'



'But I will always be sad because I will not see you anymore'.

God said, 'Your angel will always talk to you about Me and will teach you the way to come back to Me, even though I will always be next to you.'



At that moment there was much peace in Heaven, but voices from Earth could be heard and the child hurriedly asked, 'God, if I am to leave now, please tell me my angel's name.'



God said, 'You will simply call her, 'Mom.'




Thank your angel today, be she with you on Earth or watching over you in Heaven.




Merci Maman... je t'aime.
This was one of my Mother's favourite songs... "Les Roses Blanches".
A song about a young boy's love for his mother, the roses he gave to her.. and his loss.











Times of Joy and Love...




My Chicklet will be a fine mother some day... and I'll know a grandmother's pride just like Mom.

Labels: , ,

Comments on "an angel..."

 

Blogger Jay said ... (10:20 AM) : 

Happy Mother's Day Anndi!

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (10:39 AM) : 

Jay - Thank you dear.

 

Blogger Dana said ... (10:42 AM) : 

Awww ... Happy Mother's Day!!

 

Blogger Mimi Lenox said ... (11:45 AM) : 

What a beautiful post about the circle of life.
Hugs and love to you and Chicklet today. Happy Mother's Day!

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (12:31 PM) : 

Happy Mother's Day!

 

Blogger buffalodick said ... (1:30 PM) : 

Nice tribute... You're the Mom now, so enjoy your day!

 

Blogger RW said ... (3:12 PM) : 

Happy Mothers Day Anndi! Thats a beautiful post!

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (5:12 PM) : 

Beautiful Angelbaby. I'm sure she's beaming with pride and love at her baby.

I love you sugar.
Smooch

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (5:29 PM) : 

How precious...and what a wonderful tribute!

 

Blogger Lu' said ... (8:10 PM) : 

Happy Mothers Day Anndi. Very nice tribute. I liked the pics :)

 

Blogger Acrimony said ... (10:16 PM) : 

That made me cry. :) It was very beautiful.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:19 AM) : 

Beautiful.
Happy Mothers Day Anndi..
Love Lesley

 

Blogger Odat said ... (9:08 AM) : 

How lovely! What a beautiful tribute with beautiful songs and beautiful people!!!

Peace

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (9:55 AM) : 

Beautiful Post. Hope the rest of your Mother's Day was just as happy as your breakfast in bed.

 

Blogger Angell said ... (10:57 AM) : 

Thanks for the tissue warning.

*sniff* I ran out.

Beautiful post my friend.

 

Blogger Julie said ... (11:10 AM) : 

Very good Ann...just like Father's Day being bittersweet for me...

...and life moves on...ticking, ticking into the next generation.

Thanks for sharing, dear.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (2:35 PM) : 

This is a lovely Mother’s Day post and tribute, Anndi.

 

Blogger Doc said ... (4:08 PM) : 

Reading that made me very emotional... I never heard that before.

TY Anndi

 

Blogger Ginormous Boobs said ... (9:01 PM) : 

beautiful post!

 

Blogger Romeo Morningwood said ... (1:35 AM) : 

Aaah!
So sweet and sincere. There is no other relationship on Earth like it.

"A mother's love determines how
we love ourselves and others."

 

Blogger TT said ... (6:23 AM) : 

He’s dominating my life.

He’s having a fit while I am sterilizing his bottles for the 3rd time today.

He’s pissing on my face while I am cleaning his ass.

He’s soft and cuddly like a puppy.

I chose to become a mother to nourish this dependent creature till its emancipation age.

Mother

I will always need you.

No matter how old I become YOU are my guide.

Guide me well, Mama.

The burden for the rest of your life is this fragile, docile, magnanimous soul with you always.

Happy Mother’s Day

There’s only one Mother, Mom, Mama, Mamasita, Maman, Ima, Ma, Mum, Mudder…

 

Blogger Sassy said ... (8:31 AM) : 

So beautiful.

A happy belated Mothers day to you :)

 

Blogger Slyde said ... (9:57 AM) : 

that was very touching... well done.

 

Blogger Mike Minzes said ... (10:26 AM) : 

I love your blog. I will be back often!

 

Blogger Cinnamon Girl said ... (11:09 AM) : 

Lovely post Anndi =)

 

Blogger Bud Weiser, WTIT said ... (5:55 PM) : 

Touching and well done!!

 

Blogger Jeff B said ... (9:35 AM) : 

Finally getting out of my "working like a dog" mode long enough to make it by a doing some catch-up.

This was a very sweet post. I beleive your mom did a great job preparing you to be a fantastic mother for Chicklet.

I just read that your sweety is having/had surgery too. Hope all is well with him.

 

Blogger Coco said ... (1:40 PM) : 

Being mommy is the best thing in the world. There is no other role that means more. Who cares about the inconvenience and exhaustion that comes with being on-call 24/7? It is blanketed under the hugs and the smiles and the sweet little voice saying "I love you, Mommy". Nothing else matters.

 

post a comment