Anndi's Luggage: I don't want to roam...
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Saturday, May 31, 2008

I don't want to roam...


I want to go home.

It doesn't mean I'm not going to be using my luggage anymore. Just that it's time to settle at long last. And that all efforts from this point on will be geared towards leaving the past behind and focussing on where I want my life to go.

In that spirit: this is my last post here... and it comes at just the right time, courtesy of a beloved friend and a Fabulous new « acquisition ».

Since there's always a soundtrack playing in her head, I thought I'd select a tune from the jukebox for her... this seemed perfect.






My dear friend Turnbaby is finally home, and I'm not talking about the new abode. I know she is truly cherished and loved, at last. I couldn't wish a better present for her than that. Revel in the little things, giggle, be silly and christen every room if you haven't already!

Babe...


Happy Birthday (tomorrow)!


Happy New Beginnings (now)!
I love you (forever).


Thank you for stepping in (in hot, hot shoes) when I needed you.


Thank you for reminding me that a miserable but dutiful me isn't a good daughter or mommy.


Thank you for giving me those damn fine gropes.


And to the man who is man enough to make her so damn skippy happy: welcome to the family. I'm available for shoe tutorials *wink and giggle*.

So my friends and dear readers,

If you chose to follow me, you are welcome (whether you comment or not).
There will still be hugs, smooches and gropes and I'll still love you more than my luggage.

Labels: , , , , ,

Comments on "I don't want to roam..."

 

Blogger buffalodick said ... (4:58 PM) : 

Well, whatever that all meant, I hope whatever you do, and where ever you go, you have happiness and success.... Strong hug, little smooch on forehead....

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (5:11 PM) : 

Buff: My dear friend, just that I need to leave this blog behind and go back to posting to the newer one. Thank you for your hug and smooch and the wishes for a wonderful future. Maybe you'll visit the new blog?

 

Blogger mauniejames3 said ... (5:49 PM) : 

Now get hold of yourself here...where and when do you think your going Missy....I don't want to give up my hugs and smoocys I need them more all the time my dear friend..before you create a new blog let us know all the ands
are whats and whens....then maybe if I approve I may letcha go...
hmmm...maybe...we will see...hmmmm

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (6:10 PM) : 

Maunie: LOL

The new blog has been up and running for a bit... it's called transition and you can either click the link in the post or go to my profile and find it there.

*smooch and hugs*

 

Blogger Sparky Duck said ... (8:03 PM) : 

ya mean I gotta update my links?? Crap!

 

Blogger Avitable said ... (8:04 PM) : 

Damn - it's Turnbaby's birthday tomorrow? How did I miss that?

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (8:20 PM) : 

Sparky: You mean you have me linked? Woohoo!

Avitable: You've been staring at her boobs and not looking into her eyes.

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (8:42 PM) : 

The new place is nice, but I'll still miss this one.

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (8:46 PM) : 

Travis: I'll miss parts of it too. But moving is important at this stage in my life. *hugs*

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (9:45 PM) : 

You are so awesome!! We listened together and I love you too Angelbaby.

I can't wait for you to be home too. You have found yours....and I'll be with you all the way as you make your way to him.

Your comment made my wonderful man smile so sweet--thank you.

 

Blogger Clay Lowe said ... (4:58 AM) : 

the end of an era...

clay

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (8:49 AM) : 

Sad that this will nolonger be here...

Good luck in finding your home finally...

It is your time.

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (10:04 AM) : 

Turnbaby: SMOOCH Enjoy your day my darling!

I'll be closer to you when I finally do *giggle*

You have been with me since the giggling beginning, thank you for that.

Clay: Not an end, just a slight reajustment.

Bond: I'm not disappearing, but this place is associated with the past and was no longer my own. I expect what's truly important is the woman behind the blog... not the bells and whistles of where she is.

 

Blogger Mimi Lenox said ... (1:46 PM) : 

Here's my two cents. Take it or leave it. OK. I prefer you take it.


Go "home" to the one you love.
Don't waste one day of your life away from the one you love. Don't waste theirs.
No matter the location, the distance, the circumstance, or the inconvenience. It's just geography.

Home is where he is. Wherever that is. Just go home.

The rest will take care of itself.

Love to you,
Mimi

 

Blogger Mimi Lenox said ... (1:47 PM) : 

Oh. And we will be here, there, or wherever you tell us to be. Got that?

Smooch.

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (4:09 PM) : 

Mimi: Your two cents are like a priceless treasure my dear kindred spirit.

Thank you my darling friend.

 

Blogger Leighann said ... (4:09 PM) : 

I'll follow you wherever you go, baby!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:47 AM) : 

I'll follow.. you just lead me to it... Since you have, I will be there soon.
Luv and lots of hugs...
Lesley

 

Blogger Jeff B said ... (12:34 AM) : 

The end is just the begining.

 

Blogger Romeo Morningwood said ... (11:42 AM) : 

Tru Dat!
These days there aren't very many good listeners. Fran Leibowitz said that the opposite of talking isn't listening..it's WAITING!

We have 2 ears and 1 mouth for a reason..we should all be doing twice as much listening as we are yapping.

I can't watch those so-called NEWS shows anymore because there are always three people talking at the same time..UGH!

 

Blogger Slyde said ... (12:30 PM) : 

i keep forgetting to update my link for you on my site...

remind me to do that, already!

 

Blogger Romeo Morningwood said ... (11:32 AM) : 

I'm having a reflective monday morning..."leaving the past behind and focussing on where I want my life to go".

Excellent advice.

 

Blogger Coco said ... (1:43 PM) : 

*sniffles* you left?

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (7:37 PM) : 

OK - I LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. You've Got Mail. This song rocks. Would it be too much trouble for you to send me a how-to on how you did that? I sure would appreciate it. BTW: thx for saying you liked me bubble *shy humble smirk*

 

Blogger LZ Blogger said ... (5:37 PM) : 

anndi ~ A really cute blog you have here! ~ jb///

 

Blogger The Mountain Cat said ... (11:04 AM) : 

Gropes or grapes?

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (11:39 AM) : 

Following the brilliance of your last suggestion, I can only say that wherever you go is likely to be greatly improved by your presence. Good stuff!

 

Blogger Leon1234 said ... (3:34 PM) : 

I really like your blog ...

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (10:09 PM) : 

Speaking as an old wander, I’ve been “settled” way to long and am more than ready to hit the road!

May all of the Hope, Peace, Love, & Joy of the Christ child be with you & yours!

Merry Christmas!

 

Blogger Antônio Araújo said ... (7:29 PM) : 

Amazing... God bless you!

 

post a comment