Anndi's Luggage: Paying respects... thanking the brave
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Friday, May 23, 2008

Paying respects... thanking the brave



To my American loved ones and friends... May you never forget what this Memorial weekend represents.

My heartfelt thanks to the Brave men and women who stand for their country, no matter the cost.

My thanks to Mr Trace Adkins and his label for allowing people such as myself to embed his message. Yours is a beautiful song, sir.

Lest we forget.


Love you all more than my luggage!

Hugs, smooches and gropes!

Labels: , , ,

Comments on "Paying respects... thanking the brave"

 

Blogger Dana said ... (7:00 AM) : 

Anndi! Thank you so much for honoring our troops! It's even more special coming from someone whose loyalties are with another country.

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (8:00 AM) : 

Dana: It's the least I can do. I have big soft spot for members of the Armed Forces in my heart. Like my honey says, they don't just stand up for America, but for freedom andhe hope that we may all someday be free.

 

Blogger Leighann said ... (8:49 AM) : 

Wonderful post my dear!!

May I please have Trace for Christmas??

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (9:42 AM) : 

Once again..nicely done

 

Blogger Slyde said ... (9:54 AM) : 

very nicely done.

and who woulda thunk it, but im a trace fan myself :)

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (11:52 AM) : 

Beautiful Angelbaby--I hope that next year you'll be here with us;-)

 

Blogger Coco said ... (1:18 PM) : 

*hugs* great post and beautiful vid, honey.

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (4:25 PM) : 

Leighann: I'll talk to the elves.

Vince: Thanks, his really is the voice of God ain't it?

Slyde: He's a cool dude, and so are you my friend!

Turnbaby: You just never know. SMOOCH

Coco: *hugs right back* Thank you my dear friend.

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (7:27 PM) : 

Thanks for the remembrance of our honored ones who sacrificed all. We also remember brave Canadians who gave themselves to the cause of freedom.

 

Blogger Lu' said ... (7:33 AM) : 

Right on and amen.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:39 AM) : 

Lest We Forget.
And Thankyou..
Hugs,
Lesley

 

Blogger Mimi Lenox said ... (11:25 AM) : 

I hadn't heard this song before. There's a reverence in his singing.

Thank you for sharing. I pray we never ever forget them.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (8:07 PM) : 

That was sweet - thank you, precious friend!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (9:02 PM) : 

Anndi, that’s a wonderful song and video. I had not heard it before.

Thanks you.

 

post a comment