Anndi's Luggage: mmmmmmmmmmmmmm... HOT
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Saturday, May 24, 2008

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm... HOT



My lovely plumber -sans plumber's crack but with cute tushie, for those of you who like that kind of detail- fixed my hot water tank - shut up! it is not a metaphor, my hot water pressure was reduced to drip drip drip - and I look forward to a LONG HOT STEAMY shower... But until my honey can travel up and join me, I'll settle for a hot shower with strong water pressure ;-p!


Love you all more than my luggage!
Hugs, smooches and gropes!

Labels:

Comments on "mmmmmmmmmmmmmm... HOT"

 

Blogger Desert Songbird said ... (12:02 PM) : 

My plumber was okay, but the contractors who came to fix the water damage caused by the hot water heater? Wow!

 

Blogger Leighann said ... (1:06 PM) : 

You're going to have your web cam on during this shower.... right?

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (1:21 PM) : 

Glad everything got fixed ok.

 

Blogger mauniejames3 said ... (2:08 PM) : 

yummmy what's wrong with having a wishful thought? Hubby does all the work around here but my neighbor is having her kitchen done...oh my gosh...so many cuties coming and going..I can dream can't I?

 

Blogger Jay said ... (3:29 PM) : 

My nipple are extremely hard just thinking about that long hot shower. ;-)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:24 PM) : 

I think I should go get my plumber's license....

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (8:05 PM) : 

You are too silly - and I love you that way!

 

Blogger Lu' said ... (9:05 PM) : 

When shower is complete, get a soft towel and dry yourself off slowly and deliberately; complete the process.

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (11:19 PM) : 

PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:15 AM) : 

Now it is getting hot in here..lol
I assume that your shower head is easily detachable ( you know the hand held type) ;-)
Luv Lesley

 

Blogger The Ferryman said ... (8:43 AM) : 

I had heard that you had some dripping issues.

What?

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (10:11 AM) : 

Songbird: Isn't eye candy a good thing?!

Leighann: Shhh.. that's just for you! ;)

Travis: Thanks bro! I didn't even need a new one!!! yippee!

Maunie: If honey was here he,d fix it for me... dream away dear! LOL

Jay: Just the one? ;p

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (10:14 AM) : 

Coop: Fixin' to start making house calls?

Dana: love you too my precious friend... SMOOCH!

Lu': It was blissful, then came the application of lotion. OOOH that felt oh so good!

Turnbaby: indeed!

Lesley: How did you know that's what I was going to the "hardware" store for today? *giggle*
HUGS

Fabby: You know all about that stuff don't you?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:16 AM) : 

Anndi because, I think we might think alike ;-)
Hugs and I hope you had a good one..
Luv Lesley

 

post a comment