Anndi's Luggage: it helps when someone makes you laugh
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

it helps when someone makes you laugh


My honey sent me just the thing to make me laugh my ass off... he's the best man I could ever hope for.

Here's a little funny folks...

A co-worker got a pen stuck inside our printer. He started to try and remove the pen, but I told him we don't have time for that now, just put a note on the printer telling folks not to use it and then report it to the Help Desk. So he grabbed a piece of paper and scrawled on it. I left before he finished the note.

About 20 minutes later, one of my techs comes in laughing and says he was just in the lobby, saw a piece of paper on a printer and went to investigate.

Attached is what he found. Sometimes things don't always come out the way you want them to...










Love you all more than my luggage!
Hugs, smooches and gropes!

Labels: ,

Comments on "it helps when someone makes you laugh"

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (4:48 PM) : 

Ah but wouldn't a little touching help the situation? >;-P

 

Blogger Jay said ... (4:49 PM) : 

That happens to me all the time. Always important to remember to use lube. LOL

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (4:58 PM) : 

Turnbaby - at least it would make things interesting...

Jay - I'll try and remember that.

 

Blogger Lu' said ... (6:05 PM) : 

laughed out loud. thanks.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:48 PM) : 

Thanks for the laugh... I would have laughed my Arse off!!!

Toodles

 

Blogger Desert Songbird said ... (7:05 PM) : 

I would have been hard pressed not to laugh long and hard about this one. Wait...that reference is just toooooo good!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:10 AM) : 

Haaaaaaaaaaaaa
thats just too funny

 

Blogger R.E.H. said ... (6:18 AM) : 

LOL! Are you sure he didn't do that on purpose? That's just too funny, though!

 

Blogger Doc said ... (7:54 AM) : 

That is funny !

 

Blogger Sparky Duck said ... (8:40 AM) : 

I guess the pen is mightier than the sword

 

Blogger Angell said ... (10:51 AM) : 

ROTFLMAO - thank your man for me. And thanks for reposting. I needed that giggle fit.

 

Blogger Mimi Lenox said ... (7:57 PM) : 

Ha ha ha....

 

post a comment