Anndi's Luggage: is it over?
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Saturday, February 02, 2008

is it over?



I'm concerned... the many various "official" harbingers of spring and the end of winter are in disagreement.

Schubenacadie Sam, Punxsutawney Phil, Wiarton Willy, Gary the Groundhog, Brandon Bob and Balzac Billy might want to converse before giving their verdict. Maybe we should figure out the average instead of looking for consensus...


If only those rodents could get it together and let me know WHEN I can start planting my rice paddy!!!!



I'm going to tweak the local rink's zamboni and to harvest the rice.

It's not that I'm afraid of a little hard manual labour (*snickers and winks*)... but what if there are spiders and frogs in the field?

16,978,230,250 grains of rice have been donated as of February 1st... astounding isn't it?

If you want to see where the rice that was donated with your hard earned vocab points ended up visit Free Rice, play and check out the video at the bottom right of the game.

It's enough to warm my heart and hopefully melt the dumping of snow we got yesterday.

Of course, watching Jonny Lang also turns up the heat! Ladies and Gentlemen, Jonny performing "Groundhog Day with Double Trouble...




Love you all more than my luggage!
Hugs, smooches and gropes!

Labels: , ,

Comments on "is it over?"

 

Blogger Doc said ... (4:19 PM) : 

I hope that winter is leaving us however I fear we have more to come... Of course you are a great deal farther north than I am... Not sure I could live in Canada... however it would give me more access to BNL....

 

Blogger Gail said ... (4:22 PM) : 

Add another common denominator to the Twinny list...OMG I love Johnny Lang!

Kisses...

 

Blogger Schmoop said ... (4:42 PM) : 

Is today your birthday? If it is, Happy Birthday and have a lovely day. If not, have a marginal one. Cheers Anndi!!

 

Blogger DirkStar said ... (7:12 PM) : 

Good fun blog!

Nice to meet ya!

 

Blogger buffalodick said ... (8:23 PM) : 

Good lady- every time I visit your site, I try to rack up about a 1,000 points on your rice raiser.. It's a good mind exerciser, and a great way to save lives! For a little bit of a girl, you have an abnormally large heart.... I like to think we have a kindred spirit, doing what you can, where you can... Proud I am, to have met you!

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (8:29 PM) : 

I'm beginning to think there is an alternate Bellevue WA and I'm getting that place's weather forecasts. Snow showers have been predicted for a week, and we've seen nary a flake.

Johnny Lang rocks.

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (9:17 PM) : 

Doc: A fan of the BNL? A man after my own heart. Thanks for visiting!

Gail: He's yummy. but then, it's all about the music right? ;)

Matt-man: No dear, but it is Pebbles Flintstones'!

Dirkstar: Thank you... you're welcome anytime.

Buffalodickdy: Kindred spirits indeed my good sir.. Thank you, now I'm blushing.:)

Travis: Want ours?

He's a great talent! (and it really is all about the music ;p)

 

Blogger Jeff B said ... (10:57 PM) : 

Is that Double Trouble of the late Stevie Rav Vaughn?

Rockin' tune, thanks.

 

Blogger John Holland said ... (11:12 PM) : 

I just saw Johnny Lang in concert at the House of Blues last week. It was an awesome concert, he is great.

 

Blogger Mimi Lenox said ... (1:13 AM) : 

I hope the groundhog was mistaken and we will NOT have more winter. I am already ready for spring.

Rodents in the rice field? I shall NOT look at that video.
Nope.
No way.
No how.
Notta.

 

Blogger The Ferryman said ... (6:51 AM) : 

Feels like spring here, 80 and sunny this weekend. Heh heh.

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (8:17 AM) : 

Jeff: Yessum!

John: I'm green with envy!

Mimi: I'm looking forward to spring.. a litle trip down South will help tide me over.
No rodents dear, just fine people hard at work to feed the world! Peace!

Fabby: I hate you. You are evil and you must be destroyed! Unless you invite me over, and then we're good. ;)

 

post a comment