Anndi's Luggage: oh... my.... THUD!
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

oh... my.... THUD!

I just learned this morning....

*breathes in paper bag*

that John...

*swoons*

Cusack...

*teeters*

is in...

*gasp*...

MONTREAL!

THUD!






*wipes drool*



The actual scene that made so many girls swoon...



*sigh*

Love you more than my luggage!
Hugs, smooches and gropes!

Labels: , , , ,

Comments on "oh... my.... THUD!"

 

Blogger Leighann said ... (8:36 AM) : 

Behave yourself! I'm not putting up the bail money when you get arrested for assult! ;)

 

Blogger Desert Songbird said ... (11:13 AM) : 

I suppose you're off stalking him as I write this, huh?

Have fun!

Oh, and be on the lookout for hitmen in black Lincolns...

 

Blogger Desert Songbird said ... (11:14 AM) : 

I forgot to say one other thing...

"TWO DOLLARS!!! I WANT MY TWO DOLLARS!!!"

 

Blogger the Book of Keira said ... (4:31 PM) : 

John Cusak is a cutie pie. Let's tag team him.

 

Blogger Gail said ... (8:11 PM) : 

Ya know...he's from my area...comes back to Chicago quite often to visit family and stuff...

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (8:25 PM) : 

Tell me how you really feel...

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (8:43 PM) : 

You didn't hit your head when you went THUD, did you?

 

Blogger Meribah said ... (8:58 PM) : 

Breathe, babe, breathe! :P

 

Blogger RW said ... (12:56 AM) : 

Hey that reminds me of are neighbors that broke up and she threw him out he came back the next day holding a boom box over his head playing a romantic song, begging her to take him back. My girlfriend and I happen to be out on the porch while it was going on so was the rest of the neighborhood, I was rolling on the floor laughing my girlfriend was saying "ooh that is soooooo romantic, why are you not more like that" I didn't have the heart to tell her he was cheating on his girlfriend with three other girls. Aw good memories all thanks to "Say Anything".

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (6:34 AM) : 

Leighann: But he'll like it.. really! ;)

Songbird: Bwahahahahahahahaha!!!

Kyra: That he is... and I like the way you think!

Gail: *sigh* If you run into him, have him call me ok?

Dana: I don't know what you mean? ;p

Travis: Luckily I fell on the dog, he's big and broke my fall.

Meribah: I did, too much.. and hyperventilated!

Roger: See, now you should have told her. At the very least you would have scored points with the GF.. now did you sweep her up, take her back to bed and get her to go "oooooooooooooooh"?

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (1:27 PM) : 

Visiting the luggage while in Atlanta...

Counts change...I can contribute to your bail if you get locked up, but it might take a while for it to get there, so be careful

 

Blogger Sparky Duck said ... (10:49 PM) : 

Run run and get pictures. I wanted to be geeky cool like him when I grew up. Didnt work

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (11:31 PM) : 

DAMN IT!! I KNEW i should have gotten that passport already--damn!


And LMAO and YEAH at Songbird for "I WANT MY TWO DOLLARS!!

You know I think he RAWKS--can you go and drool and thud some for me???

Smooch

 

Blogger Angell said ... (12:31 PM) : 

I think we're ok in the TOOSP bail fund - we didn't need it for you guys in Hot-lanta.

Umm, yeah, like Turn - drool, thud and act like you're twelve on my behalf please.

I LOVE JOHN.

smooches.

 

post a comment