Anndi's Luggage: Sticky for Coco
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Sticky for Coco



Well, I’ve been trying to wrap my brain around some news I got this week...


An amazing woman who has become my sister, my friend, has been diagnosed with a brain tumour. It makes so many things trivial. So... this is for my friend.



Coco dear, if by some twist of fate your condition brings you close to me, I’ll be there holding your hand. You've been through so much since I've gotten to really know your loving heart. You've shown immesurable strength.


You will make it through this.

Love you Coco my friend...
Hugs, smooches and gropes!

Labels: , , ,

Comments on "Sticky for Coco"

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (11:22 PM) : 

Nicely done Anndi

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (6:23 AM) : 

Bond: Thanks buddy! :)

 

Blogger Leighann said ... (9:22 AM) : 

Very nice. Best wishes to your friend!

 

Blogger Angell said ... (10:43 AM) : 

Absolutely beautiful!

 

Blogger Akelamalu said ... (3:08 PM) : 

Sorry to hear about your friend. I'll remember her when I'm sending out Reiki. x

 

Blogger Barbara said ... (3:18 PM) : 

Salut Anndi,
Wishing Coco tons of strenght. I know that you will be there with her.
I can relate; my Dad had cancer...

Bises pour vous deux de Paris :)

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (8:59 PM) : 

Leighann: Thank you. She's been through so much in the last couple of years and really does deserve a break.

Angell: Our friend is beautiful, isn't she...**hugs**

Akelamalu: The tumor has robbed her of hearing in one ear and has to be removed or it may rob her of her future with her son and sweetheart. Thank you for the positive energy dear.

Barbara: Salut ma chère!
Thank you for the good thoughts, you're a sweet lady. If there's a way for me to hold her hand as she goes through this I will.
Mom had cancer also, and losing her a year ago was the most painful experience of my life. And when she passed, Coco was there sending me good thoughts and love.

The good news about Coco is that the tumor is benign, but it has to come out soon.

Merci et bisous!

 

Blogger Meribah said ... (9:00 PM) : 

Coco knows you're there for her, hon. She knows we're all there. Distance may separate up, but our spirits are as one. Hugs!

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (6:25 AM) : 

Meri: The puppy is so wise! Hugs to you dear friend!

 

Blogger buffalodick said ... (8:58 AM) : 

Best wishes for your friend!

 

Blogger Charles Gramlich said ... (9:59 AM) : 

I'm sorry to hear this. Seems like a fair amount of bad news going around these days. I hope 2008 will improve for anyone suffering now.

 

Blogger Lee Ann aka Dixie said ... (6:57 PM) : 

Beautifully done dear sis. I truly love you!

SMOOCHES~

 

Blogger Julie said ... (11:20 PM) : 

Very good job Ann! Blogofriends are the best..aren't they?

 

post a comment