Anndi's Luggage: ...
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

...





Why?

I've asked myself that question a lot lately on a variety of topics.

I've decided to keep my opinions to myself... It's just not worth it.


Love you all more than my luggage!
Hugs, smooches and gropes!

Labels: ,

Comments on "..."

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (8:18 AM) : 

See opinions and differences of opinions are what makes the world an interesting place...

Everyone has a right to theirs and the intelligent conversation that comes out of the disagreement is how people come to learn new things...

when someone's opinion is the only one that is important, the world becomes bland and dictorial...

Sorry we disagree on this subject...sorry but neither of us is wrong.

 

Blogger Leighann said ... (9:46 AM) : 

Let it out baby, that's what we're here for!

 

Blogger buffalodick said ... (10:12 AM) : 

Please don't ever stop expressing your opinions! Have you forgotten the name of my blog already?

 

Blogger buffalodick said ... (10:20 AM) : 

Just went over 50,000 in your rice raising efforts!

 

Blogger the Book of Keira said ... (11:18 AM) : 

But... I love your opinions!

I don't think you should stop writing or expressing anything that you feel you should say. Your opinion counts as much as one that might differ. We are all adults and should respect one another's differences and embrace them.

I get razzed all the time for the way I think and for how I choose to say it and that's okay with me. It's also okay with me if someone disagrees.

What's not okay is personally bashing someone. I hope this has not happened to you. Hugs!

 

Blogger Akelamalu said ... (1:29 PM) : 

Your opinions are as valid as anyone else's - let them out!

 

Blogger Angell said ... (1:32 PM) : 

Erm...Ann luv - what did I miss?

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (1:40 PM) : 

Good question Angelbaby

*hugs*

 

Blogger Gail said ... (5:53 PM) : 

If you ever need to talk...you know where to find me, dear

HUGS

 

Blogger RW said ... (12:37 AM) : 

Great song! And I have to say I love your opinions to! Hugs & much love :D

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (6:39 AM) : 

Thank you everyone... I appreciate it.

I guess this bears some explaining without going into details.

This week I saw and read things that bothered me, in numerous places... I approached a few people privately to let them know how I "felt" but to no avail.

Now let me be clear. I don't expect people to change their opinions... but I would appreciate it if they actually paid attention to the values and feelings that motivate my views instead of assuming they understood.

Hopefully the storm shall pass... but for now, I'm still licking my wounds.

I'll share with you again, views that are deeply rooted in my values.. the ones given to me by my parents and that I'm trying to instill in my Chicklet.


I chose to walk away from an argument that went in that direction... and I've been watching. I'm glad I did. I'm not impressed.

 

Blogger Julie said ... (8:43 AM) : 

I'm sorry you're experiencing discomfort among friends. It will pass.

 

Blogger Charles Gramlich said ... (2:47 PM) : 

Sometimes it does seem there's no use in expressing opinions. But sometimes...there's nothing else to do to keep us sane.

 

Blogger Barbara said ... (3:10 PM) : 

Yes, unfortunatly , no matter how well-founded our opinions may be, people will be people..and some don't listen to anyone .

Gros gros câlins vers toi, ma chère amie.

Hugs & Kisses to you.

 

post a comment