Anndi's Luggage: I'll make it back soon...
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

I'll make it back soon...

I hope






I hope you're all still playing! It's really a great game if you're snowed in...



Total Donations by Date

OCTOBER 2007 ......................................... 537,163,380
NOVEMBER 2007 ...................................4,768,969,790

December 1, 2007 .......................................235,092,740
December 2, 2007 .......................................231,789,260
December 3, 2007 .......................................252,053,160
____________
Total All Dates ..........................................6,025,068,330


Love you all more than my luggage!
Hugs, smooches and gropes!

Labels: , ,

Comments on "I'll make it back soon..."

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (9:23 AM) : 

Wow. Improve your brain and feed the world.

Who knew?

Hugs.

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (9:53 AM) : 

Do we need to send the Mounties dear friend?

 

Blogger Desert Songbird said ... (10:16 AM) : 

Snow? What is the thing called, "snow?"

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (11:17 AM) : 

Hee hee LOVE the video!!

And check out my post today sugar---you are AWESOME!!

Smooch

 

Blogger Jeff B said ... (12:07 PM) : 

I loved that video. No big special effects of fancy computer generated animation. Maybe I'm just feeling nostalgic right now, but that was great.

Sounds like you'll be having a white Christmas for sure.

 

Blogger the Book of Keira said ... (1:31 PM) : 

Hurry back, babe!

 

Blogger The Ferryman said ... (7:59 PM) : 

Snow?

How horrifying!

 

Blogger Julie said ... (10:16 PM) : 

Awww nutcrackers! The video says that it's no longer available.

 

Blogger RW said ... (10:37 PM) : 

Miss ya Anndi! Great kermit the frog lol!

 

Blogger virtual nexus said ... (5:45 AM) : 

Hi Anndi - Still playing the rice game and sorry I missed your comment on a post on fur coats on memories (good idea) - need to check more carefully!

All the best for the Christmas season.

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (7:29 AM) : 

Trav: I see you've been paying attention :p

Vince: I wouldn't mind being saved by a Mountie...

Songbird: I'll mail you some...

Turnbaby: memories of childhood... yup! You rock oh Queen of Trivia LOL!
SMOOCH

Jeff B: sometimes simple is so much better... looks like! Wanna make a fort?

Kyra: I'm digging a tunnel...

Mr Fabby: only if I stuff it down your pants.. you had stuff down there didn't you? Or was that a rumor?

Julie: Try again babe.. I checked, it works! SMOOCH

Roger: Miss ya too sweets.. I was a tad busy with some yummy real life stuff. Kermit is KING!

Julie 2: Writers usually love games like these.. the fur coats sound good right about now. All the best to you as well dear!

 

Blogger Julie said ... (5:20 PM) : 

It works! It works! Awww poor Kermie....so sad.

 

Blogger Jeff B said ... (10:51 PM) : 

Digging a fort in the snow with you. I don't think it could get much better.

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (7:31 AM) : 

Julie: the things Kermie went through to entertain us...

Jeff: How good are you at snowball fights? :)

 

post a comment