Anndi's Luggage: what comes around...
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

what comes around...

First off...

3,804,662,490 grains of rice!!!






When I first started talking about this inspired and inspiring effort to make the world a better place, we were sneaking up on 2 billion grains... that was on November 14th. We're now standing on the verge of 4 BILLION! I can't tell you how truly pleased I am at the phenomenal numbers we're getting on this. Thank you to every single reader who has donated even the most minute amount... every grain counts.

Secondly, I want to say a special thank you to Roger...

He gave me one of his balls! He even wrote my name on it...




And so, I thought it would be a good time to award a prize.

To the most voracious (and delicious) of the Free Rice devotees...











Thanks darlin'!


Did I mention our special visitor?





Love you all more than my luggage!
Hugs, smooches and gropes!

Labels: , , , , ,

Comments on "what comes around..."

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (12:50 AM) : 

visitor? aliens? little green men?

OH, yeah you did....and great video my friend....

 

Blogger Jeff B said ... (1:20 AM) : 

Roger gave you one of his balls?

Now that is a friend indeed!

Great video too. Slow Hand doing what he does so well.

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (1:42 AM) : 

Thank you for that video. We had a lovely dance.

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (6:21 AM) : 

Bond: Weren't you paying attention? A great video for a great song...

Jeff: Isn't he nice?! There's no one like Clapton.

Travis: I have fond memories of dancing to that very song... I'm glad you and the ever lovely Pam enjoyed it also. Hugs bro of mine!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:31 AM) : 

Ouch. Tattoos are painful, but this one . . .

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (7:07 AM) : 

Wayne: I think that's why it's red... LOL! Lovely to have you visit again.

 

Blogger RW said ... (8:43 AM) : 

Thanks for the shout Anndi! You can have the other ball any time you want!! ;D

 

Blogger Angell said ... (11:32 AM) : 

Fabulous hon - love the ball (Roger did a gorgeous job on it).

Sorry I'm so behind....life is a little hectic right now...

SMOOCHES and hope you're doing FAB-U-LOUS!

 

Blogger Schmoop said ... (1:00 PM) : 

The best thing about this video is that not only do I love this song, I am a HUGE fan of Mark Knopfler. Cheers!!

 

Blogger Rainbow said ... (3:43 PM) : 

Love YOU! Love the Video and the song is one of my favs. Saw him sing it live. How many balls does Roger have? He gave you one and Bond 2...hmmmmmm....HEY Rog...you have anymore balls....I would love one!

Hugs!!!

 

Blogger Julie said ... (7:07 PM) : 

Oh CRAP!!! My speakers aren't mucked up! Doggonit!! Grrrrr@!!

Oh...I wanna ball too! You decide if that's a noun or a verb!

Bwahahahaha!

 

Blogger Odat said ... (9:47 PM) : 

Just visiting from Roger's ...That's nice he gave you one of his balls...lol....I think they're all over the blogosphere...
LOL...
Peace

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:43 AM) : 

OK Roger, that's taking it a little beyond the edge. Are you gonna tattoo that one as well? Besides, how many tattood balls does it take to satisfy a lady?

 

Blogger RW said ... (8:46 AM) : 

Wow! my balls are every where lol! Have a great day Anndi! :D

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (5:07 PM) : 

You RAWK!!!!

You are so awesome Angelbaby!!


I made Vinny pimp it on Doc's show ----again.

And thank you thank you thank you.

And I hope you are so busy COOKING that you don't see this til Monday ;-)

 

Blogger Lee Ann aka Dixie said ... (3:01 PM) : 

:-( I can't see the video at work...

Have a great weekend!

SMOOCHES~

 

Blogger the Book of Keira said ... (3:11 PM) : 

oooo... me and my kiddos love playing the rice game. My oldest has learned a brand new vocabulary as a result and he loves knowing that he's doing some good for people.

Having a happy holiday season, love?

 

Blogger Coco said ... (10:04 AM) : 

*pictures someone sitting at a table somewhere, counting grains of rice ...* that's pretty awesome ...

 

Blogger Gail said ... (1:39 PM) : 

I am so happy for you!! Enjoy your time with the visitor...

I love you twinny

 

Blogger Mimi Lenox said ... (1:35 PM) : 

The rice is exploding. I love it! And you and Turn look so sweet in that photograph. You got a personalized Christmas ornament AND a visitor all in one week?

Glad to see that smile on your face, Anndi. You are a sweet lady.

 

Blogger Rainbow said ... (5:46 PM) : 

I know who the mystery guest is....I know who the mystery guest is...LOL!

HUGS!!!

 

post a comment