Anndi's Luggage: Mr. Tucker.. dude, this is for you!
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Mr. Tucker.. dude, this is for you!

Trav's kitty, Mr Tucker and his silly dance, prompted me to look for this stuff...

Bon, alors... Dansez!!!



THIS may rival Chocolate Rain...



sorry...


Forgive me?



Love you all more than my luggage!
Hugs, smooches and gropes!

Labels: , ,

Comments on "Mr. Tucker.. dude, this is for you!"

 

Blogger Cinnamon Girl said ... (11:04 PM) : 

OMG my cat LOVED that last one!

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (10:16 AM) : 

sigh....have to come back tonight...video monster has returned...

 

Blogger Julie said ... (5:14 PM) : 

Oh too silly! Mr Tucker is a most worthy cat to pay tribute to!

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (8:24 PM) : 

Kitties got moves! Loved the last one.

And Mr Tucker says YOW MROW ROWL. I think that means, "Thanks for the shout out!"

 

Blogger none said ... (12:07 PM) : 

Those are great! I'm showing those to my kids when they get home.

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (9:49 PM) : 

Starrlight: my dog was licking his chops...

Bond: where??? *hides under the chesterfield**

Julie: he is... yup!

Travis: I think he says I wanna visit auntie Anndi... with Daddy...

Hammer: hope they giggle as much as my Chicklet did!

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (8:18 AM) : 

See now, these are very bazaar..almost as weird as someone filming them self cooking or sumthin...

 

Blogger Meribah said ... (10:04 PM) : 

Oooo! Kitty videos! I so gotta watch these later! :)

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (7:35 PM) : 

Nothing cuter than a sleepy kitty cat!

 

Blogger Oswegan said ... (7:21 PM) : 

That last one, where the first couple cats are falling asleep,

that's how I feel at work

~Oswegan

 

post a comment