Anndi's Luggage: MEATBALLS!!!
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Saturday, October 20, 2007

MEATBALLS!!!

I very rarely do these, but I said to myself, I said: "Self! Take the quiz... it's this or what kind of panties are you..."


Your Inner European is Swedish!

Relaxed and peaceful.
You like to kick back and enjoy life.





Ah yes! The GREAT tunes of the 70s....


I might want to be German after seeing this....



Off to IKEA! And then the Biergärten... Prost!

Love you all more than my luggage!
Hugs, smooches and gropes!

Labels: , , ,

Comments on "MEATBALLS!!!"

 

Blogger Desert Songbird said ... (9:12 AM) : 

I love IKEA! Actually, I took this a few weeks ago. I had to laugh at the results:

"Your Inner European is Dutch!

Open minded and tolerant.
You're up for just about anything."

Not bad, considering I am Dutch!

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (10:51 AM) : 

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha now that s**t is funny

 

Blogger The Ferryman said ... (6:10 PM) : 

Wait...what kind of panties ARE you?

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (10:18 PM) : 

Songbird: The Internet is all knowing.

Bondbaby: ABBA ain't THAT funny...

Mr. Fab: Ask Turnbaby.. she knows.

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (1:56 PM) : 

I liked the ABBA.

 

Blogger none said ... (2:27 PM) : 

That twist on the biathalon is hilarious!

 

post a comment