Anndi's Luggage: weird wednesday... one day late
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Thursday, October 18, 2007

weird wednesday... one day late



Love you all more than my luggage!
Hugs, smooches and gropes!

Labels: ,

Comments on "weird wednesday... one day late"

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (11:57 AM) : 

OMG BUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (8:10 PM) : 

Uhm...uhm...well...uhm...ok.

 

Blogger The Ferryman said ... (6:28 AM) : 

Is Canada a day behind?

That's not bad. I always thought it was about 30 years behind :)

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (6:48 AM) : 

Turnbaby: That was my reaction exactly!

Travis: confused?

Mr. Fab: 30 years eh? About as old as your comeback lines I'd say... ;p

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (1:12 PM) : 

well.. you know what i am going to say... gotta come back when not at work...

 

Blogger Julie said ... (1:21 AM) : 

Oh my! Well I AM glad that you're blogging again...ummm...oh...nm

 

post a comment