Anndi's Luggage: Be thankful it wasn't you...
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Be thankful it wasn't you...

C'mon now... You've all done this...



Love you all more than my luggage!
Hugs, smooches and gropes!

Labels: , ,

Comments on "Be thankful it wasn't you..."

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (7:00 AM) : 

Hee hee!! Yes but I'd like to think a little better;-)

I loved that commercial where the two people were doing it as if they were dancing with each other and one leaves the other high and dry--dancing with themself.

Funny! I LOVE YouTube

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (7:07 AM) : 

Turnbaby: Well yes... it would be much better! LOL!

YouTube is the funplace.

 

Blogger none said ... (4:30 PM) : 

Hehehe they should make that into a commercial.

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (8:15 PM) : 

Woooooooooooooooo!!!

The guy needs a little instruction though. I mean really...who mixes air bass and air drums?

Sheesh!

 

Blogger Meribah said ... (10:05 PM) : 

I'd like to see you try and prove that the puppy does this! LOL :P

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (11:34 PM) : 

bwahahahahahhahhahahhahaaaa..of course I was here earlier at work and wondered..now what could THIS video be of?!?!?!?

OH MY....poor guy

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (11:34 PM) : 

Travis...he was just doing the entire rhythm section....
LOL

 

Blogger Sparky Duck said ... (11:43 PM) : 

hey looks like my wedding video.

 

Blogger Schmoop said ... (10:51 AM) : 

I thought he was pretty damn good. Cheers!!

 

Blogger Julie said ... (11:55 PM) : 

Thanks for the silly Sweet Ann....I really needed some.

*hugs*

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (7:34 PM) : 

I'm the type who sings at the top of her lungs in the car and doesn't care who sees!

 

Blogger Wild Phil said ... (1:20 PM) : 

Hi Anndi,

Well I can quite honestly say that I have never done that, why you ask? It's because I was once a Security guard in a store and I know how the after hours security people love watching these playbacks from people doing just that kind of thing.

One thing that most people don't realize that in most department stores or most any kind of stores that everything that goes on in a store is being recorded.

One time I was working late shift and these guys were just laughing it up when I walked in and they showed me something very similar to this.

They get their jollies watching people doing things just like that. LOL :)

 

Blogger Oswegan said ... (12:28 AM) : 

That is sweeet. That guy is jammin. Was that the air base he was playing?

~Oswegan

 

post a comment