Anndi's Luggage: Take offs… eh! Oh... and Busy's proof!
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Take offs… eh! Oh... and Busy's proof!



Let me premise this by saying that today’s post is NOT suitable for young children.. some of these will scar them for life, and there may be strong language involved… if you're lucky!

So... now that I have your attention...

Here are some pretty funny spoofs, or "take offs" on some well known commercials... hope you enjoy!



Pantene and the insipid Kelly Ripa... hats off (or wig off?) to Nicole Ritchie.. this truly had me giggling…
Not as big a gigglefit as the one Trav started me on (smooch Bro)… but close!





Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Oh this is wrong…





Remember the Honda commercial? The one with a chain reaction?


If only Tom Cruise.. the "new" Christ (can you see my eyes? Course not.. they've rolled to the back of my head) would just keep running "Far and Away"...

(Hey Vince... see that?)

Put it on your desktop.. bwahahahahahahahaha! Hey Busy and Mary.. sound familiar?




Vince.. please.. it was a funny.. humour... hahaha? Ok now... put the bat down.. come on.. ok... now step away from the bat... and take a picture...


I feel the need to explain here.. I was challenged by my dear and funny friend Busy (All Hail The Queen Mother!). My girlie Hoochies Maryfly, Turn and Dixie were as well, we each got our own challenges... and the above picture and the picture below are proof I have succeeded in accomplishing MY mission.. with a little twist!




Smooch Hoochies and Hottie! hehehehe!



Here's the challenge I was issued...

So Busy did me (answered the questions... y'all are twisted.. no wonder you're my friends) so I have to post it here.

1. I'll respond with something random about you.
2. I'll challenge you to try something.
3. I'll pick a color that I associate with you.
4. I'll tell you something I like about you.
5. I'll tell you my first/clearest memory of you.
6. I'll tell you what animal you remind me of.
7. I'll ask you something I've always wanted to ask you.
8. If I do this for you, you must post this in your journal.


So here's what she had to say about me...

1. I thought your first name was Anndi for the longest.
2. To convince Vinny to take a picture of his 'bat'.
3. Light Blue: Calm & Soothing.
4. You are a strong woman. I admire you.
5. As with most of the SP, the Monster thread. Mostly when Dana came I remember seeing you there too.
6. Rabbit: Going from here to there at fast speeds.
7. What is your favorite genre in: Books and Music.

My comments to her post:


1. It's a nickname I've had for the longest time... not sure how it started though... and I hadn't used it really for a long time until I had to come up with an e-mail addy... then it was resurrected for AI...
2. So I've convinced him.. now what? and am I supposed to post this on the blog? (TADAH!!)
3.Oddly enough blue is my favorite colour... yup.. gee since I keep whipping the hoochies and the Hottie into a frenzy... I'm soothing? ok.. calm.. yes.. especially when the proverbial s*** hits the fan (In our little e-mail group it seems I repeatedly cause Mary's jaw to drop.. but then I'm not the only one).
4. Thank you.. get it from the women that came before me.
5. She was my first AI buddy and is a precious friend. We took turns greeting, every once in a while she needed a bio break LOL.. So I ended up being the one who got Sue to come out of her shell.. and boy did she come out hehehe! (smooches to Dana and Sue)
6. That's one thing rabbits do.. I like bunnies.. lol
7. well...
Books: Thrillers, biographies...
Music: I don't have an absolute favorite... but I am a rocker chick at heart.. classic rock, R&B, funk...

There you have it folks! The origin of the "bat" pic. Thanks Vince!

Love you all more than my luggage!

Hugs, smooches and gropes!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

Comments on "Take offs… eh! Oh... and Busy's proof!"

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (7:02 PM) : 

ROTFLMFOO at the Mac guy!!

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (7:06 PM) : 

So Mr Tucker has been interested today in what I'm looking at on the laptop. He jumped up and got himself carefully positioned.

I started the questionable fat-guy-trying-to-be-sexy-washing-the-car, and Mr Tucker kept putting his foot on the mouse pad. I'm not sure what that means.

I'm looking for a kitty-speak translater who can tell me what YOW YOW YOW YOW YOW means. Oh, there was a hiss and a swipe at the screen too.

Hehehe

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (7:43 PM) : 

Travis,

The Mac guy had me in tears... (but don't tell Vinny or he'll pick the bat up again... shhhhhhh!)

Well, as for Mr Tucker and his YOW YOW YOW YOW YOW... With all the hair on that guy maybe he thought the fat-guy-trying-to-be-sexy-washing-the-car was a scratching post?

Bwahahahahahaha!

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (8:11 PM) : 

Ah hem.. some funny stuff here.. some not so ...

The Kepply Ripa..FUNNY

The Paris Hilton...FUNNY

The Honda Chain Reaction spoof...Funny

The Tom Cruise...Well he nused to be good and he played a guy named Vince..so give 'em a pass today
The fact you actually got me to take a picture of my bat and allow you to post it here...FUNNY!

The anti-MAC thing..a pack of lies...what hog-wash...this is all distorted...all those crashes..PC's only do them...MACS? Nope Nope Nope..they do not crash and burn like that...so...NOT FUNNY

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (8:15 PM) : 

Sorry Vince... you are currently outnumbered 2 to 1... Bro was rolling on the floor!

Thanks for the "bat", you're a mensch!

Smooch!

 

Blogger Julie said ... (8:21 PM) : 

Oh Ann....that Mac video....I must have it for my graphic designer! Please where did you find it? Can you send me the link?

Great post! **hugs**

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (11:48 AM) : 

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA! THAT IS FUNNY AS HELL!

 

Blogger Maryfly said ... (4:24 PM) : 

*wipes away the tears* hysterical! the Mac one was the best!

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (9:23 PM) : 

I find it quite interesting that Busy associates me with YOUR color--pink and you with MY color ---blue..Just funny funny. The rest--all I can do is sit back and laugh my ass off. Good job as usual Angelbaby. SMOOCH

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (1:23 AM) : 

Julie...
Have fun teasing him with it!

Busy...
Glad I made you laugh, it was an intereting assignment!

Maryfly...
Tha Mac one had me crying I laughed so hard!

Turn...
TY... Glad you liked it. But my favorite colour is blue.. she was correct.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (8:49 PM) : 

Just a few more days and I'll have a new computer...just a few more days and I'll have a new computer...

 

post a comment