Anndi's Luggage: Special post for Mr Tucker
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Special post for Mr Tucker

My bro Travis tells me Mr Tucker (the cat) has been very curious about the computer today.. reacting to the guy-trying-to-be-sexy-washing-the-car video...

Mr Tucker... this one's for you! And Radar too!

Colette la chatte.. and catnip!(Yup.. she's FRENCH!)


Catnip Madness


For you non-cat lovers.. just enjoy the tune.. come on.. DANCE!

Love you all more than my luggage!
Hugs, smoockes and gropes!

Labels: , , , , ,

Comments on "Special post for Mr Tucker"

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (8:17 PM) : 

Mr Tucker says - MOW ROW MOW YOW. I believe that means "what happens between kitty and catnip stays between kitty and catnip."

LOL - that was great!!

We're watching again.

 

Blogger Tisha! said ... (12:34 PM) : 

je suis malade ma cherie :(( mais je pense toujours a toi et je t'embrasse tres fort et j'ai adore le chat, il est fou! bisous

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (12:37 PM) : 

Hugs Bro! and a rub behind the ear for Mr Tucker!

Tisha,

Soigne-toi bien ma douce.
Bisous

 

Blogger Maryfly said ... (2:04 PM) : 

omg, too cute! the poor thing was in catnip overload

HSGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

 

Blogger Meribah said ... (3:22 PM) : 

Kity???? Was that you? LOL That was really cute! Thanks!

 

Blogger TopChamp said ... (2:35 AM) : 

aahh.... They're so funny with catnip. I tried planting some in the garden but my cat ate the whole plant before it could get settled in (coz that's what plants do...settle in?).

 

post a comment