Anndi's Luggage: Little stinker... pesky invader
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Little stinker... pesky invader




I had to laugh when I came across this story and it caused me to ponder. This California skunk made me think of Jonathan (sorry sweetie, not in that way ;) really - I’m sure you smell nice). But I thought he might like to comment on this.

Seems a California skunk found it’s way to Canada… you can read it in more detail
here.

Maybe it’s a victim of the Global Warming Trend Jonathan’s “friend” Al Gore has been talking about.

The little stinker made his way into a shipment bound for Canada back in December. I wonder if he anticipated the
freakish snow event that was to come in Malibu and figured if he was going to be in the snow he may as well do it where he could get a nice warm tuque.


Fortunately, he was sent back from whence he came for fear that his much bigger Canadian cousins might not take too kindly to his muscling in on the lovely Canadian lady skunks (apparently he had spent a little time in Venice Beach prior to the trip) and challenge him to a face-off.


Now Vince, I know you’ll have issues with the blatant disregard the skunk had for
Immigration Laws… maybe I should find comfort at the thought the skunk might speak at least one of my country’s official languages…





Love you all more than my luggage!
Hugs, smooches and gropes!

Comments on "Little stinker... pesky invader"

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (2:53 PM) : 

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahah

You are a true gem!! Not only can I come here and find excellent social commentary and discussion, but I also get Python and other assorted funnies, plus fantastic tunes!

**smooch**

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (3:30 PM) : 

Awwwwww shucks hun... *blushes*...

The funniest thing is, I remember watching Pepe when I was a kid and being quite puzzled at the French they were using.. I was starting to think they spoke some weird form of it over in France. And then I met some Frenchmen and whaddayaknow, they DO!

SMOOCH back bro! Love ya!

 

Blogger Tisha! said ... (6:38 PM) : 

Hilarious story and I like the way you said Vince would disaprove of him crossing the border LOL! Bisous

 

Blogger Jonathan said ... (6:44 PM) : 

This California skunk made me think of Jonathan

I was about to get a little bent, until...

(sorry sweetie, not in that way ;) really - I’m sure you smell nice).

LOL! Fair enough! And yes, I smell nice, since I do bathe twice a month! ;-)

(For those of you who may be humor-impaired, that was a joke...I bathe daily!)

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (7:01 PM) : 

Tisha... seems the truth is funnier than fiction.

Bisous ma belle

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (7:03 PM) : 

Jonathan...

Do you have a rubberduckie? Do you prefer Mr. Bubbles or Calgon?

Smooch

 

Blogger Jonathan said ... (7:16 PM) : 

I have no rubber duckie, but I do prefer Calgon whenever I get that "not so fresh" feeling! :-D

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (8:55 PM) : 

Jonathan

Now I know what to get you for your birthday!

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (9:13 PM) : 

now that is what a call a snarky-cute post.

loved pepe .... oooo parley vouz humma-humma?

oh no that was a cheech and chong routine.

funny stuff

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (9:19 PM) : 

Thanks Vince.. glad you got a chuckle out of it..

Cute.. hmmmmmmm

Ok

 

Blogger Vanessa said ... (6:11 AM) : 

Muahaha! I remember watching Pepe le Pew on Saturday mornings. Good one.

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (7:07 AM) : 

Just a blast from the past Vanessa.. wait.. did I use the word blast? Bwahahahahahahahahaha!

Thanks for stopping by!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (8:08 AM) : 

What a funny post. I needed this, first thing this morning it will help to start my week a smile. Wow, Jonathan bathes twice a month! That does wonders for the soap industry :)

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (11:46 AM) : 

Dave sweetie.. thank you for the compliment.

Wanna join in the fundraising for his rubber duckie?

In his defense, he did post a disclaimer that he actually bathes daily you know. ;-)

Thank for visiting!

 

Blogger Angell said ... (1:25 PM) : 

Anndi - LOVE IT. Having a crappy day and needed to smile.

Thanks for this.

SMOOCHES HUGS AND GROPES (going to have to figure that out in French)

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (2:26 PM) : 

Awwww Angell sweetie

So glad I was able to make such a wonderful lady smile.

Caresses, bisous et gropes (the French words just don't quite convey it dear!)

 

Blogger Rainbow said ... (8:50 PM) : 

Anndi - Thank you for writing about one of my favorites! Pepe le Pew! Miss you, darlin! Hope you and Chicklet are doing well.

umm Jonathon - I do not know you..but you are funny, dude.

Love to you my Sister, Anndi!

 

Blogger Jonathan said ... (10:33 PM) : 

umm Jonathon - I do not know you..but you are funny, dude.

Thank you, ma'am. I aim to please. :-)

 

post a comment