Anndi's Luggage: Wordless Wednesday
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Wordless Wednesday


Here's what came out of my fortune cookie from last night... (Chicklet did good on her report card! WOOOOO!!!)




Love you all more than my luggage!
Hugs smooches and gropes!

Comments on "Wordless Wednesday"

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (1:37 PM) : 

Never doubt a fortune cookie...Never!

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (3:25 PM) : 

Bond:
But what if it says: 'The cure will involve an implant' - that is actually a fortune.. honest!

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (3:27 PM) : 

LIES ALL LIES...

nature knows best!

 

Blogger Cinnamon Girl said ... (3:30 PM) : 

Love that cookie! I actually have gotten all of one decent fortune cookie in my life. I loved it so much it is taped to my monitor 5 years later. "A new pair of shoes will do you a world of good."

Amen!

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (4:06 PM) : 

Starrlight: Ah yes.. there is nothing like a new pair of shoes! LOVE it!

Thanks for visiting!

 

Blogger I blinded you with Science! said ... (6:37 PM) : 

My fortune cookie had nothing in it... :(

 

Blogger Gail said ... (12:08 AM) : 

Of course you would know...you're my twin!!

 

Blogger Coco said ... (9:44 AM) : 

What's all this about Bond and an implant?

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (10:21 AM) : 

YUP YUP YUP


LOL

the word verification is BUUBE

 

Blogger Lee Ann aka Dixie said ... (10:24 AM) : 

Sometimes those fortune cookies hit the nail right on the head and other times not. This was one of those times!

SMOOCH!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (2:38 PM) : 

Well, you are the Soul Patrol Therapist!

 

post a comment