Anndi's Luggage: It's Friday folks!
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Friday, December 01, 2006

It's Friday folks!




Friday Feast One Hundred & Twenty



Appetizer
Have you ever flown in a helicopter?




Nope.. I would love to take a helicopter ride over Niagara falls, New York City or the Islands of Hawaii. Flying over Hawaii... Het.. I'm an Elvis fan and it makes me think of those old movies.... look I have a thing about men who can move their hips like he can! And that lip of his.. Oh MY!

Oh...

Here's another tidbit about me.. has Sue moved yet? will she read this?? ok.. here goes.. My mother, when I was a child, decided (arbitrarily) that I would learn to play an instrument.. and she chose (arbitrarily again I might add...) that I should take the music lessons that 'came with' the organ she purchased - no snarky remarks.. and No.. I don't know nuttin bout the Church of the Holy Onion! This is the song I learned and had to play for my music test..despite all that.. I still love it...




Soup
What color is your warmest coat or jacket?
Baby Blue ... it's a Columbia shell with a fleece interior.. perfect for playing in the snow!




Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!
By Frank Sinatra
BestAudioCodes.com



Salad
What is your favorite rainy day activity?
um.. chatting with friends, blogging and YouTube? LOL
Actually, it depends on the rain..
A light warm summer rain and I want to take a walk in the woods..
A heavier warm summer rain.. I might want to dance like Gene Kelly...
When I was a kid, a summer rain meant running into the house, putting on a bathing suit and getting on my bike to race the raindrops.. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
The rain we had today? Cold and miserable.. Well, that makes me want to snuggle up under the blankets with my Beagle or my Chicklet and watch a good old movie.



Oh.. um.. and I took tap for several years as a child.. I can actually do this!




But I can't skate like this.. very few can..




Main Course
Describe your hands.

My hands.. well. They can't knit, but they can frame a face perfectly as I swoop down to kiss a forehead. My fingers are long and when I take someone's hand, I can hold on tight. I like my hands..



Dessert
If you could eat only one nut for the rest of your life, what nut
Would you pick?

LOL.. well.. I've had this discussion with some friends not too long ago.. I'm going to have to say Chestnuts..




The Christmas Song
By Nat King Cole
BestAudioCodes.com




Love you all more than my luggage!
Hugs, smooches and gropes!

Comments on "It's Friday folks!"

 

Blogger Coco said ... (9:42 AM) : 

Happy Friday, Anndi - wonderful feast. Have a lovely day.

 

Blogger Lee Ann aka Dixie said ... (10:17 AM) : 

TGIF!!!! To have a feast likes yours... *sigh* Have a great weekend!

Oh, and I can't play the organ, but I can play the piano... yeah, we could get together... LMOO

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (1:21 PM) : 

Waiting until I get home to see videos... but nice feast...

Will have to join in next week..(did i say that last week?)

Can I set it up anywhere? The beach? Sound of waves crashing in... champagne to drink..

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:54 PM) : 

Haha! What a fabulous feast and all these things you mention with video and songs are from my time. I love it! My late husband was playing music on the Matsonia when Elvis came to Hawai'i, so he got to spend some time with the king of rock and roll. A picture of him and Elvis on ship came in our local paper. :)

Thanks for stopping by my feast.

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (10:01 PM) : 

What was it you said about men who can move their hips?

Are we talking about sexy mambo hip swivels? Or perhaps sensuous rumba hip rolls? Or was it lusty salsa hip swings?

Hmmmmmm. Food for thought. **mischievous grin**

 

Blogger Julie said ... (12:46 AM) : 

What a neat thing for a Friday! Thanks Ann!!

 

Blogger TopChamp said ... (9:52 AM) : 

Hello - I like the feast & your video clips.

Hope you have a lovely weekend!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (5:50 PM) : 

Ah...now where do we get the feast ideas? Is that something like the Wordless Wednesdays and Thursday Thirteens?

:this about Taylor and his amazing swiveling hips and thuds:

 

Blogger Coco said ... (11:37 AM) : 

btw - came back to watch Gene Kelly again - had (still have) the most enormous crush on the man!

 

Blogger Coco said ... (11:47 AM) : 

... and did I forget to mention Kurt Browning? Man, that brought back great memories ... what that man did for figure skating ...!

 

Blogger Maryfly said ... (9:11 PM) : 

Elvis!! *THUD*

 

post a comment