Anndi's Luggage: The Friday Feast.. I'll poke my fork into it..
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Friday, November 24, 2006

The Friday Feast.. I'll poke my fork into it..


Feast One hundred and nineteen



Appetizer- Have you ever changed a flat tire by yourself?

Why yes.. once.. took me forever, hated it… Last time I got a flat tire this lovely gentleman walked over to my car, I had pulled into the parking lot of the municipal library as I was on my way home from Christmas shopping and helped me.. seeing that I was getting, shall we say.. testy? The trunk was chock full of presents, I am a very generous Christmas Gift-giver you see and I was struggling to get it all out and into the backseat so I could get to the bloody spare.. argh!
I now am a proud card-carrying member of the CAA.. and now, I just call roadside assistance.. why take someone’s job away from them, I always say.

Soup- Do you have an "innie" or an "outie" belly button?

I’m an innie... My best friend growing up, her name is Guylaine, had an outie.. and she actually had me convinced that if I pulled on it enough, it would come out.. hey I was 4 years old.. give me a break!

Salad- Name a new paint color and describe it.

Desert sunrise… clear and crisp pale orange… just the thing to brighten your day and give you a warm glow.. the kind of color that brings everything to life.

Main Course - What is your favorite holiday tradition?

Watching Santa on NORAD with my chicklet.. as we see him coming closer to Canada she rushes to set out a plate of chocolate cookies and a mug of chocolate milk under the tree along with some carrots for the reindeer… looks like we’re going to have to find a new spot for this this year cause the dogs will definitely give Santa and the Reindeer a run for their snacks!

Dessert- If you were a cookie, what kind of cookie would you be, and why?

Ok.. so I have to pick just one? Peek Freans Nice.. A light, coconut flavoured biscuit sprinkled with sugar… definitely.. it’s one of my favorites, reminds me of being a kid and coming in from a day out in the snow.. a plate of Peek Freans Nice cookies and hot chocolate.. yum!
Hope my American friends still have room after stuffing themselves yesterday! Funny isn't it.. you stuff a turkey and end up getting stuffed yourselves!
Love you all more than my luggage!
Hugs, smooches and gropes!

Comments on "The Friday Feast.. I'll poke my fork into it.."

 

Blogger Sonny said ... (11:19 AM) : 

Great list!

=)

Enjoy your weekend,
Greetings from Germany,
Sonny

http://sweetlikekitty.blogspot.com

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (12:25 PM) : 

Cool beans Angelbaby--especially like the tradition for you and the Chicklet--so sweet.

This looks like fun!

 

Blogger Wystful1 said ... (12:52 PM) : 

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, I like your attitude about 'taking someone's job away!!'------you got that right!! Never are we so humble when it comes to tire changing. *laughing*

YEARS ago, when I was really young, we lived just a few miles from NORAD! It was 'hidden' at the time, but now everyone knows where it's at.

Happy day...
Your cookies sound delish!!!!

Thanks for the sweet comments, Anndi!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:18 PM) : 

That was a great feast! Very much fulfilling.

Thank you for stopping by and for your heartfelt comments You are welcome to stop by anytime. I welcome everyone with open arms. :)

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (3:11 PM) : 

SO, I guess I will have to try this next week...

fun answewrs

:::sneaks over to look at the names on the presents:::

 

Blogger Sonny said ... (3:59 PM) : 

Thank you so much for your comment on my thursday thirteen.

It really warmed my heart...

Luv, Sonny

P.S: Maybe you'd like to exchange links and add each other to blogroll?

 

Blogger Lee Ann aka Dixie said ... (4:28 PM) : 

buwhahahahahaha... I love the belly button comment... on you sweetie... only you ;-)

Seriously, I love this list.

SMOOCH!

 

Blogger Melli said ... (10:25 PM) : 

Mmmmm... those coconut cookies you want to be sound scrumptious!!!

 

post a comment