Anndi's Luggage: The day after.....
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Friday, November 24, 2006

The day after.....

As I looked through Youtube (yes, my name is anndi and I'm addicted to youtube.. there... I said it..sheesh) I found this little ditty... and I have a question for my American friends..

Did you all do the Turkey Gobble song dance?



Good Luck to all who intended to start off their Holiday shopping today.. (y'all are nuts....) Here's a few safety tips for you.. cause I care.

Holiday Shopping Safety Tips

Add to My Profile More Videos


Top Ten Signs You've Eaten Too Much at Thanksgiving Dinner
(from David Letterman's Top Ten Lists)


10. Hundreds of volunteers have started to stack sandbags around you.

9. Doctor tells you your weight would be perfect for a man 17 feet tall.

8. You are responsible for a slight but measurable shift in the earth's axis.

7. Right this minute you're laughing up pie on the carpet.

6. You decide to take a little nap and wake up in mid-July.

5. World's fattest man sends you a telegram, warning you to "back off!"

4. CBS tells you to lose weight or else.

3. Getting off your couch requires help from the fire department.

2. Every escalator you step on immediately grinds to a halt.

1. You're sweatin' gravy.

Oh... and ummm.... WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! ::stops to breathe:: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

ButterBall Turkey

Add to My Profile | More Videos




Love you all more than my luggage!
Hugs, smooches and gropes.

Comments on "The day after....."

 

Blogger Meribah said ... (10:36 AM) : 

Thanks alot, Anndi! Now that Turkey Gobble song will be in my head the rest of the day! Must...find...new...song...with which..to replace it! LOL
That last video was hilarious! Those poor peeps, having to feel up that man's bottom. Of course, had it been Taylor's bottom, you would have been hard pressed to get me away from it! Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! LMOO

 

Blogger Melli said ... (10:24 PM) : 

LOL! I can SAFELY say I did NOT do the Turkey Gobble dance -- and I didn't even SING the song! :)

 

post a comment