Anndi's Luggage: Today's post is brought to you by the number 3...
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Today's post is brought to you by the number 3...

Seems Travis has tagged me with this meme.. and since he tagged me before Mr. Smarty Yoda pants decided to tag all of TOOSP (the little green dude does not follow instruction… a Jedi … harumpfff!!) guess I have to do it…

Today's Meme is brought to you by the Number 3.



3 Things that scare me: something happening to my sweet chicklet, The Exorcist (still can’t watch it by myself), being eaten by a shark

3 People who make me laugh: Monty Python, Jim Henson, and my SP friends (intentionally or not – hehehe)

3 Things I love: can it be people.. or must it be things?? Just to be safe I’ll do both. Living: Chicklet, my family and friends, my dogs; Inanimate: all my pictures and videos, my Grandmother’s engagement ring, my luggage (oh come on… you knew I was going to say that!!)

3 Things I hate: Whiners, people who say you can’t do that, toe lint (it gets in the bath and floats around.. YUCK!!)

3 Things I don't understand: Why I wash a pair of socks and only one makes it out of the dryer – WHY???????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!, why I don’t always put my keys in the same place, why thta customer keeps siting at Grover's table and expects good service...

3 Things on my desk: (I’m in the living room with my laptop so on the coffee table so…) the Beatles LOVE CD (and whoa!.. yup I bought it and retract all reservations I may have uttered on my hump day post which no one read – but I’m not bitter), The U218 Singles CD case (see comment for previous item) , the remote control for the TV

3 Things I'm doing right now: Answering this Meme, listening to the U218 Singles CD REAL LOUD (the opening of Where the Streets have no name to be exact and I have goosebumps), tapping my feet

3 Things I want to do before I die: Go to Ireland and walk where my grandmother walked, see my daughter have a child of her own, meet my SP friends in person

3 Things I can do: Dance, do a silly walk, bake a mean apple pie from scratch

3 Things I can't do: touch my nose with my tongue (and why would I want to), sing.. seriously, stand on my head without the wall as a prop

3 Things I think you should listen to: your child, the birds singing, your heart

3 Things you should never listen to: hateful words, people who tell you you’ll never make it, telemarketers (why, oh why must they call me when my hands are covered in cookie dough?)

3 Things I'd like to learn: how to play guitar, how to knit, how to make stained glass

3 Favorite foods: Chocolate MOOSE, Chicken in the Basket and Fish Chowder

3 Beverages I drink regularly: Coffee, Coke, and …… you guessed it, beer (um.. Canadian of course)

3 Shows I watched as a kid: Mr. Dressup, The Muppet Show (nightlife!!), Sesame Street

Ok.. so..who has yet to be tagged… oh I forgot.. no one cause Yoda had to tag everybody! Thanks man! Really! Sheesh…

Guess I'd like to find out about… Bento, Amy, and Becky (Bex)

I’ve said it before..I’m all into multimedia presentations.. so here are a few clips to go along with my list….3 clips to be exact... 1..2..3..bwahaha (best imitation of the count I could muster.. imagine flashing lights, thunder and flying bats)

Genious… Monty Python and the Ministry of Silly Walks (from above list…)




The Muppets… (from list above…) and COFFEE (also from list above)…



The Swedish chef (from list above.. see fav foods and childhood TV shows)



Love you all more than my luggage!
Hugs, smooches and gropes!

Labels: , , ,

Comments on "Today's post is brought to you by the number 3..."

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:47 PM) : 

Silly walks!! Swedish Chef!! Beaky!! It doesn't get much funnier than that!!

Mbork Mbork Mbork!!

Love it Ann!! Great list!

 

Blogger Julie said ... (3:20 PM) : 

Socks...hmmm did you hear the tedious diatribe presented by Jack Nicholson regarding sock heaven?

 

Blogger Meribah said ... (4:48 PM) : 

I like chocolate MOOSE too! Yum! Yum! Yum! It's a Canadian thing, eh! LOL

 

Blogger Coco said ... (6:14 PM) : 

YAY!!!! this was the most fun I've had all day! I remember the first time I saw the ministry of silly walks - I was still in middle school and all the next week, my friends and I developped our own silly walks at school (lots of room in those wide corridors). And Chef and Beaker ... definitely great memories! Gonna show these to Brennan when he gets home.

(afterthought - the word verification codes are getting ridiculous - this one was jwlknmghfqip

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (8:15 PM) : 

LMOO--chocolate MOOSE

Silly walks--ah yes.

And I already tagged Bento sugar--BUwhahahaha

 

Blogger Rainbow said ... (5:15 AM) : 

Apparently I am not worthy of being tagged....so i will go with the Yodsters tag and post my "3".

 

Blogger Lee Ann aka Dixie said ... (10:43 AM) : 

damn, I'm a day late... I tagged you this morning. Guess I should have read the blogs before I posted... oh well....

Great list!

SMOOCH!

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (12:33 PM) : 

sheesh this is the second place I have been where I left a comment and it never showed up

Great list.. Mr. Dressup - canadian thing i guess

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (2:52 PM) : 

Hey I can teach ya how to knit! :) If I can teach my 7 yo, I can teach anyone.

 

Blogger Amanda said ... (9:12 PM) : 

all this food is making me hungry! great list Ann! :)

 

post a comment