Anndi's Luggage: Wordless Wednesday - my first
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Wordless Wednesday - my first

I've been visiting many new wonderful blogs out there.. lovely blogging chicks and people from all over the world. I've seen their WW... lovely pictures they have taken..

I, much like Bond our friend from The Couch, had to do something different. Last hump day I posted something no one read... but this relates to it...

Enjoy..




Next week, I'll post a picture.. promise!

Oh. um.. WOOOOHOOOOOOO Habs! Great game Cristobal!



Love you all more than my luggage!
Hugs, smooches and gropes!

Labels:

Comments on "Wordless Wednesday - my first"

 

Blogger Coco said ... (7:43 AM) : 

:-O
:-P
:-)
:-D
(Wordless Wednesday comment)

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (8:42 AM) : 

awwwww ((Coco))

 

Blogger Lee Ann aka Dixie said ... (11:51 AM) : 

SMOOCHES!

LOVE YA!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (11:58 AM) : 

LOL! I just noticed my blog over in the right. You are so crazy! LOL! I can't look at this now b'cause I'm at work. I'm sure it is funny though.

http://busy91.livejournal.com/

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (1:25 PM) : 

Hey--us YouTube addicts gotta stick together Angelbaby

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (7:00 PM) : 

Yeah baby!! Kruppa & Rich - it don't get much better than that!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (7:39 PM) : 

Okay - I am now so lost. First Thursday Thirteen, now Wordless Wednesday?

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (10:28 PM) : 

Walks up to microphone

"19tke87I remember watching this as a kid"

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (7:35 PM) : 

Dix: smooches right back atcha babe!
Busy: Hail Oh Queen Mother!
Turnbaby: yup, yup, yup!
Travis: I agree sir..I agree.. actually.. Buddy Rich in a duel with Animal from the muppets is pretty cool too
Dana: why yes dear... just post something like a picture, a song, a video.. let us know you better or share something about you in a new way
Vinny: you can remember??

 

post a comment