Anndi's Luggage: Happy Tuestay Soul Patrol!
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Happy Tuestay Soul Patrol!

Have you heard the news? There’s Good Rockin Tonight!!!


Good Rockin' Tonight
By Stray Cats
BestAudioCodes.com


I'll catch all my Soul Patrol family on the AI boards tonight..
we’re gonna have a rockin good time!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok.. so Sunday was my ‘rocker chick’ day, and my ‘let me introduce you to someone amazing’ day.. thanks to those who took the time to listen and watch, I strongly encourage those who haven’t yet, to check my Jonas – Living the ‘Suite Life’ post. Jonas truly has ‘IT’.

Yesterday, I was feeling mellow and ended up listen to songs of love. This by the way carried on into the evening and will generate a ‘part Deux’.. which just might very well be my ‘Thursday Thirteen’. (Sue.. your most excellent news is also partly responsible for what I’ll be posting Thursday.. don’t miss it…)


This morning, as I sat in my car and wondered what to listen to.. I grabbed some music that always puts me in a good mood… I’m also a ‘Rockabilly chick’… yup! Music that is guaranteed to have me shakin what my momma gave me.. So I loaded the CD player with Brian Setzer.. the Stray Cats... WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!


18 Miles To Memphis
By Stray Cats
BestAudioCodes.com




Enjoy the tunes ladies and gents… and don’t forget to come shake rattle and roll on the boards tonight!
Crank it up (like Travis always says…)



All Shook Up
By Elvis Presley
BestAudioCodes.com




Great Balls of Fire
By Jerry Lee Lewis
BestAudioCodes.com



Johnny B. Goode (Live Edit (1972 Lanchester Arts Festival))
By Chuck Berry
BestAudioCodes.com




P.S. All letters of discontent at the tremendous amount of bestaudiocodes on this blog, and the YouTube for that matter, should be directed to Vinny.. it’s all his fault! I blame Bond.. wait.. I mean the duck.. no.. I blame Bond!

Love you all more than my luggage!
Hugs, smooches and gropes!

Labels: , ,

Comments on "Happy Tuestay Soul Patrol!"

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (1:06 AM) : 

I make no complaints. I see good vids and hear good music when I sit down with the luggage.

Oh, pay no attention to that man behind the curtain holding a sawed off shotgun pointed at my belly. He's got nothing to do with the fact that I'm not saying a word about how slowly this blog loads.

Hehehehehehehe.

Love ya darlin' and the youtube and the audiocodes!!

 

Blogger Justin said ... (1:14 AM) : 

Hey,You 've some graet music in store!! My cats liked them too..hehe...And hey, wat are your plans in this winter..Wanna njoy!! then check out this post on vacation trip with pets . I hope u'll like it.

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (1:09 PM) : 

A MONSTER I say.. a MONSTER I have created!!!!!


hehehehe.. rock on chickie

 

Blogger Lee Ann aka Dixie said ... (2:01 PM) : 

Do you know just how much I LOVE ROCKABILLY!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Oh and I blame the Duck...no wait.. I have to blame Vinny for this one.... nahhhhh... it's more fun to BLAME THE DUCK!!!

 

Blogger Coco said ... (2:04 PM) : 

I LOOOOOOOOOVE the Stray Cats ... and the Brian Setzer Orchestra. Great post, Anndi!

 

Blogger Meribah said ... (5:18 PM) : 

Awww, nuttin' like a little ol' fashioned rock and roll to read your blogs by! LOL Thanks, and hugs to you!

 

post a comment