Anndi's Luggage: Easy Like Sunday Morning
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Easy Like Sunday Morning

Oops.. did I just use a song title for this post??? hehehe...

So as I sit here.. waiting for my friend Travis to post the little missive I sent him as requested on the Bunny Blog (link in my favorites…) so that I may post it here cause I promised I would let him post it first..


I decided to send him some inspiration.. I’ve been spending a bit of time giggling at a few things I found on You Tube… and so I’ll share a few things I was watching this morning…

Oh, and the entire flight crew is pleased to say our friend Coco is feeling better and has managed to avoid the dreaded “drill”.. and for that.. we are thankful! Feel better soon Coco! We have the Lobster and Jazz festivals to prepare for and that road trip too!



I know you wanted this Coco.. so here it is…

Change Is Gonna Come

Add to My Profile | More Videos

Travis loves The Lord of the Rings (as do I) and I must say.. I had a very big giggle fit when I watched this.. it’s a catchy tune it is!

They’re taking the Hobbits to Isengard!!!! Oh My!



He also loves Star Wars.. (as do I.. Trav.. if you weren’t older than me I might think we were separated at birth).. and I love a smartass… so this clip is PERFECT!!!




Oooooh!!! And watch for the surprise ending on this one!! (teehee)




I think this is Yoda’s version of Trav’s knee thingy…




This one’s for my Soul Patrol extended family…Love you guys… Vinny..it really is a great song!




And one of my all-time favorite Taylor moments... still makes me cry and feel warm and fuzzy.. oh my that look..

Taylor Hicks-You Are So Beautiful

Add to My Profile | More Videos

So Dana can thud and Vinny can thump (a manly thump of course.. I believe the closest thing to a thud eh pal?)

Taylor Hicks 050206

Add to My Profile | More Videos


And as I was searching.. I decided to post this.. I danced to it at my wedding (let's not talk about that though) with my Dad...

For Diana.. and Luis..



I'll tell you about Jonas next... stay tuned!


I love you all more than my luggage!
Hugs, smooches and gropes!

Comments on "Easy Like Sunday Morning"

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (2:39 PM) : 

EXCELLENT POSTING Ann

Loved your choices.. ty ty ty ty ty for finding Jackie.. such a great song..
Your choice to dance with dad was perfect

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:37 PM) : 

Love it!

These videos had me grooving to some excellent tunes, giggling at hilarious parodies, remembering Taylor's I-will-do-this-and-you-can't-stop-me performances, and enjoying a wondrous musical event.

You are something, my dear.

 

Blogger Coco said ... (10:17 PM) : 

Dearest Anndi - hearing this version of Number One's song made me so frickin' happy. Thank you for that beautiful gift. Love you.

 

Blogger Julie said ... (8:39 AM) : 

What a wonderful morning I'm having, thanks to you Ann!

 

Blogger Meribah said ... (3:38 PM) : 

**sighs** It's like a walk down memory lane, watching the Taylor videos! Thanks! Also thought the Star Wars videos were cute.

 

post a comment